What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard this morning that Wyoming and Montana are in for a big snow. Hope it's not too big to suit you snow-lovers.

Nope, it's piling up nicely. I just hope it hangs around so I can go for a mad romp on Saturday! Please get all the idiots off the roads...

It started raining here at 1:00 pm today. It has melted alot of the snow in SE S.D. The temp.'s are still above freezing. Not sure what the morning drive will be like on the way to work if it freezes tonight, it will make the roads real icey if that happens. Alot of "black ice" out there tonight.

It's -2C and supposed to go up to +2C with a little bit of mixed precipitation. At least they aren't calling for freezing rain, as predicted for today earlier in the week.

Going to be in the 40 today but right now it is very foggy with black ice on the roads so there is a two hour delay for the schools.

16°F, overcast, snow on the ground. Not sure if we will get more today, but it's supposed to stay cold and get down to 4°F tomorrow during the day. I'm getting my boots out!:)

We've been enjoying a stretch of warmer than average temperatures and no precipitation this week. No complaints here. Anything to keep home heating costs down.

We are in North Dakota now, and they actually closed the schools! Blizzard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom