What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warm today. 50 degrees right now. Doesn't seem like winter. I will make the best of it and grill something outside this evening.

51° on our walk, wind picked up, and temp is supposed to take a huge dip tomorrow. It was a nice taste of Spring to come.

Whoa. We had a nice, breezy walk at 51°, now the wind is ahowling, and it's 27°F and temp is falling fast, even lower with the wind chill, 43+mph gusts.

Last edited:
It's +2C and snowing. It rained overnight, turning yesterday's snow to mush. We have a wind warning, as well as a snow squall warning and then, it's supposed to go down to -22 overnight.

The temps have really been bouncing around.

It started snowing around 7 am this morning. It's about 1:00 now & we have gotton about 2" of the fluffy white stuff. Still snowing off & on. Expecting a high of only 5F tomorrow. Very slippery under the snow with the thaw we have had the past few days in SE S.D.

It started snowing around 7 am this morning. It's about 1:00 now & we have gotton about 2" of the fluffy white stuff. Still snowing off & on. Expecting a high of only 5F tomorrow. Very slippery under the snow with the thaw we have had the past few days in SE S.D.

SB, you must have sent us your snow, it just got here. Thanks! Currently 18°F here along the river, what a change from yesterday's 51°!

Can you send it this way? Still way too dry here.

Right now, it's a rather pathetic excuse for snow, very light. However, SB and I will go outside and try to blow it really hard west back towards you, Chopper!

Right now, it's a rather pathetic excuse for snow, very light. However, SB and I will go outside and try to blow it really hard west back towards you, Chopper!

Thanks for taking care of me. I will wait for it. :ermm:

Just want snow...:idea: although fog does have moisture, so send it too. Just no freezing rain.

Hmm. Somebunny may have better luck blowing fog south and east. Being directionally disabled, I need to figure out which way is west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom