What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...those nice folks will betray you every time with their lies and broken snow promises. that's why they are called 'fair weather friends'....:)

Last edited:
For our friend-cicles up north -

Little Willie in best of sashes
Fell in the fire and was burned to ashes
By and by the room grew chilly
But no one cared to poke up Willie.

cold and grey...It is about 40 degrees and cloudy. everything is dead outside and there is a greyish brown hue out my window with a wind blowing that instantly chills your bones. I wish I was a bird so I could migrate this time of year!

That is colder than my freezer! :ohmy:
It's exactly 32C here, complete opposite of your weather.
I had a South African boyfriend when I came to Canada, so I met a number of South Africans. One young man arrived in January, from Cape Town (1st trip outside of S.A.) and complained that it was like stepping into a deep freezer. I pointed out that it was colder than that. :LOL:

Good one, lizzie!

We have 24F right now - expecting a high of 33. Thankful I'm not in Michigan or Chicago where we have family.

I have family in Michigan and Ohio where it is cold! Maybe I could get them to send snow out to me.:(

-24C (-11F). The thing I really like about this weather is taking a few deep breaths and really feeling the cold air in my lungs, the way some people like to take a drink of really cold water.

Currently it's 10F. Last 2 nights we hit zero. High yesterday was 8 .. so with our high of 12F today, we are having a heat wave !! :ROFLMAO:

We have a balmy 20° F here along the river, the wind is ahowling again, so methinks the wind chill factor is significantly lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom