What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, it is hot...just for a change...there are thunderstorm coming this afternoon too, that should be cool :)

Mid 30's all day then about 4:00 it really started cooling down, it's supposed to be cold tomorrow, high of 20F.

Currently 31°F. Thankfully the wind died down, it was nasty earlier. Made me glad I had a hood on my coat.

YUK!!!

We had thunderstorms overnight and it has been so hot, and of course so hot now especially with the sun coming out :rolleyes:

28c now at 8.20am, heading for 37c

Still no snow...looks like it should snow, feels like it should snow, and no snow! Maybe tonight. Fingers crossed.:rolleyes:

Cold day here. Started with 10F this morning. Our high was only 20F sounds like it will warm up for the weekend. A few flurries this afternoon but it didn't amount to anything.

We got up to around 28°F here along the river. Not much wind, so it was fairly comfortable.

I am waking up before everyone this morning. The temp, says 9F out there this morning.

We had really bither weather today. It stated with rain, that turned in to freezing rain, then it was frozen droplets falling from the sky. Then we had snow and now it is raining again. Craziness.

Charlie, that freezing rain and frozen droplets are called sleet. You have learned a new word today. :angel:

When i moved to Colorado many years ago i learned a new word : Graupel. It's when little tiny snow balls fall from the sky. I don't remember ever seeing this type of weather growing up in Michigan, and I know I had never heard the word. I actually think that graupel is fun! ;)

Cold again here, and no snow or sleet or rain or graupel or anything! Oh well...we do have beautiful sunshine, and Pikes Peak has snow on it so the view is beautiful.

Reached a high of 32F today, nice the sun was shining. It's back down to 28 now, time to get to bed soon.

We got up to 40°F today along the river. Went for a walk when it was 38° with a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom