What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot and muggy patio temp says 104:yuk: But at least you don't have to hear me whine about being cold:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

mish said:
BANG BANG!!!

Where have you been?:)

I remodeled my house a year ago and MY PC never got hooked up since then. Ughhh:mad: Other things goin on too. I hope to resolve these isuues soon.

Warm and sunny!

My chickens have decided that they rule the roost and have been very mean to Lily Lily queen of cats lately.. so she's sleeping in my window box. It's in a warm sunny spot and she looks so cute laying there in all the ivy.

104 again, heat index was 110. Just in time for a new job where I was outside most of the day!!LOL
Oh well, I'll be able to lose weight now. WOOHOO!!

It's Hot, Hot, Hot!
87 with heat index of 95.... Actually not so bad since tomorrow will be 92 with a heat index of 106.

Anyone want to trade places?

Marygio

COLD WINDY AND WET!!!! Just in contrast to the northern hemisphere!! Its a really dismal day here, first day of school after the holidays too.

107 today. I forgot how hot it gets here in the summer. We've been lucky the last few years. It rarely got to a 100.

Yesterday, it reached 106, today, feels about the same, but If I don't look it's not so bad:wacko: Time to try the pool.

kadesma

Temp 100F
Forecast - more of the same with increasing humidity.

I ran across a post from the guy from Whitehorse, Yukon Canada. Looked it up, and the average summer temperature is 71.6 degrees.

It's about 95F here today, it's set to be the hottest July day since 1911!!!!!!!!!

it got to 108 yesterday then about 2 this morning i woke to thunder,lightening and a rain that cleaned up everything and left it smelling new..Today we took a ride to get out of the heat and where we went in the foothills it was only about 78-80 with a nice cool breeze and yet nice and warm in the sun. Got back home to more HEAT paper said it would be another 105-6 day.

kadesma:-p

It was only about 85 here but the humimdity and dew points were pretty low so it didn't feel too bad. Right now it's probably in the upper 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom