What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
31°F and sunny earlier. We went for a walk, and steered clear of slush and black ice. No one slipped!

Last edited:
Terrible black ice here. Saturday night, on the interstate, a family of 4, 2 adults & a 12 & 16 yr. old, were killed instantly when their car rolled after running into black ice. Terrible tragedy.

It's 30F now & pleasent. It's foggy out in SE S.D.

About 30c at 7.30pm...a cooler change is coming through again and the next few days will be in the low to high 20's...perfect!

Our temp is presently 31ºF. For the past few days it has been going up to the mid 40's. And today is supposed to be the same. But they arer expecting the storm to hit us tomorrow. We will get heavy rain and the western part of the state will get a mixture of snowrain. :angel:

Our temp is presently 31ºF. For the past few days it has been going up to the mid 40's. And today is supposed to be the same. But they arer expecting the storm to hit us tomorrow. We will get heavy rain and the western part of the state will get a mixture of snowrain. :angel:
I think that's the storm that we're expecting for tomorrow. We should get 10-15 cm of snow. Eastern Ontario is supposed to get snow and rain, depending on where and temperature, starting today.

It's currently -1 and "freezing fog"! I don't remember hearing of that before.

I think that's the storm that we're expecting for tomorrow. We should get 10-15 cm of snow. Eastern Ontario is supposed to get snow and rain, depending on where and temperature, starting today.

Be very careful if you go out. It looks wet, but it is a very thin sheet of ice over everything.

I'm sick to death of this miserable COLD it makes the bones ache, Than diaylsis insists on turn on the a/c :mad:
kades

I'm sick to death of this miserable COLD it makes the bones ache, Than diaylsis insists on turn on the a/c :mad:
kades

Have them bring you a warm blanket. Wear a knit cap and while you are in the chair put on some fluffy warm booties instead of your shoes. Nothing wrong with mittens either if your hands are cold.

Have them bring you a warm blanket. Wear a knit cap and while you are in the chair put on some fluffy warm booties instead of your shoes. Nothing wrong with mittens either if your hands are cold.
I wear boots with heavy socks but have to take my jacket off The arm THEY PUT THE NEEDLES IN i DO Take one of those hand warmers but the a/c vent is right over my head I whine and whine but they ignore me.
ma

I wear boots with heavy socks but have to take my jacket off The arm THEY PUT THE NEEDLES IN i DO Take one of those hand warmers but the a/c vent is right over my head I whine and whine but they ignore me.
ma

Have you ever considered flatly refusing to sit under the vent? There is a reason I have been labeled "Non Compliant." When there is no need for me to be miserable, I find my own way to do things.

P.S. Five days in a row with six sugar readings. Winthrop is going to go into shock. :angel:

Have you ever considered flatly refusing to sit under the vent? There is a reason I have been labeled "Non Compliant." When there is no need for me to be miserable, I find my own way to do things.

P.S. Five days in a row with six sugar readings. Winthrop is going to go into shock. :angel:
We have all been given our seats and have to force one of the nurses into re-seating the whole pod it's a B1111 for them and us. and the a/c runs over almost every chair. I might just tell Jay the fellow who use to take care of me the first time and is now the guy who runs the center he is a sweetie. I understand the reason for the coolness but brother is it a pain right now.
kades

We have all been given our seats and have to force one of the nurses into re-seating the whole pod it's a B1111 for them and us. and the a/c runs over almost every chair. I might just tell Jay the fellow who use to take care of me the first time and is now the guy who runs the center he is a sweetie. I understand the reason for the coolness but brother is it a pain right now.
kades

The first rule of medicine is "I will do no harm." Sounds like they may have forgotten that. :angel:

kades

Wear a fuzzy hat...

We had "freezing fog" here too, I had never heard that term before. Driving in it was interesting, until the defroster started warming the windshield it was building up on the windshield!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom