What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got winter this year...

Well we have snow in the forecast for this weekend again. You can have our winter if you want it. I can't be sure if the handicap accesses have been shoveled out so I may not be able to drive up on the sidewalk. As a result I am snowed in until spring. :angel:

It's currently 2C (36F) and only got up to 3C, but it seemed a lot nicer than that. Definitely seeing signs of spring: the snow is melting and sublimating, so there are small black spots all over it - the concentrated dirt and dust. There's also all manner of stuff appearing in the snow, now that it is going away. :wacko:

Just beautiful thank you. In spite of snow in the higher elevations spring has sprung in Albuquerque.

Yessss!

ForumRunner_20130313_230346.jpg

Just beautiful thank you. In spite of snow in the higher elevations spring has sprung in Albuquerque.

Yessss!

Those mountains are so far away...

It's already 34°F, supposed to get up to 62°F...since I can't have snow, I want buckets of rain.

Went out shopping early this morning and it is a good thing that I did. Just when I was on my way home it started to snow and boy is it ever coming down.

I just had to go and say that there were signs of spring. It's -7C (19F) and it looks like we had a tiny sprinkling of snow.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Those mountains are so far away...

It's already 34°F, supposed to get up to 62°F...since I can't have snow, I want buckets of rain.

That photo was taken from the west mesa (west of the Rio Grande).

I live a half mile from the base of the mountains.

Here's a Sat photo of the mountains. It was taken in the morning when the west side of the mountains were in shadow.

ForumRunner_20130314_205345.jpg

The vertical green stripe on the left is the Rio Grande valley.

the temperature is stable, at a constant and comfortable 70 degrees here in the old dominion. the air is calm and clear, not even a whisper of wind stirring-- uh, well, that's about it for the weather from inside my apartment this evening, so....:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom