What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TATTRAT said:
I was sweating like Mike Tyson in a spellin bee today....
img_293827_0_27a0a0c70fef430828b84a838f7d253e.gif

104 here yesterday and we had an electical substation blow up from the strain. Now our electric company is asking everyone to conserve as much power as possible to prevent equipment failure and rolling blackouts.

We're rationing our power till this passes. If it's not 100% needed, off it goes.

~ Raven ~

Pretty dark and scary out there right now. Especially with the rumbling of thunder rolling in.

Today: Occasional thunderstorms - possibly severe. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. High 88F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

It's not supposed to be quite as hot today but with the humidity it's just as uncomfortable as the 98 degree temps we've had the last few days. I'm ready for a nice, chilly fall day!:LOL:

Hermosa Means Beautiful

It's 73 degrees at the moment in Hermosa Beach, clear, low humidity and soft ocean breezes with little morning fog still hanging on -- but it's still early and will probably reach about 78 to 80 by mid-afternoon:

IMG_0875.jpg

Warm and getting warmer!
It's going to be a nice hot weekend for us here in Seattle!

pdswife said:
Warm and getting warmer!
It's going to be a nice hot weekend for us here in Seattle!

My aunt, that is from Spokane, is down for her annual visit and our reunion. She called me yesteday with some really nice 4 letter words for our 107 degrees:LOL: :ROFLMAO: She just cracks me up!! She was born and raised here, but, has been up there for the last 40 or so years.

We had the rain,thunder and lightening on tuesday night, now it's hot and humid, hard to catch your breath tonight...Boy do I dread tomorrow, we begin the cleaning out of mom's mobile home..Not looking forward to this at all.

kadesma:(

Bangbang... please send us some storms!!! It is still hot, muggy, and the air just smothers you when you go outside! Relief please!

I'm meelting! I'm meeeellting!!!

Hot and muggy..The heat never lets up, even at 3 this morning I stepped outside and it was like a furnace..Our pool water is at 93 degrees, it's like a warm bath!!!

kadesma:ohmy:

Right now it's nice and sunny and hot. Looks like a tropical storm will pass us by sometime during the week end. If it doesn't change direction, we should get muggy weather and maybe a little rain from this system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom