What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had all the money in the world, you could stay on holiday forever. Just travel to the most perfect places different times of the year. :angel:

But....if you stayed on holiday, and never came home, you would not have that wonderful feeling of coming home! I do love that feeling!

High of 48F today. The sunshine was therapeutic, seemed to really lighten moods all around today. Customers at work seemed to even be happier.

Beagle and I went for a comfortable 46° F walk tonight. Both of us enjoyed it!

Does it look like the end of it Taxy?
Well... It's only March. We sometimes get snow in May, not often. One year it had looked nice an Spring-like for a while and a friend of mine told the motorcycle shop that he wanted his bike out of storage on 1 April. April Fools! It snowed on that day. :ermm: :LOL:

Well, it three degrees celcius here today, but it was not enough to thaw the water troughs for our animals after a prolonged cold snap. Turned the water mains on in hope, but no hope. We have enough for a couple more days in the troughs, and its meant to be milder this weekend, so should be able to refill then.

65 degreesF here. Beautiful SPRING day! Don't worry, we could ave snow tomorrow. That is colorado springtime.

It is 41ºF. at six p.m. And it is still light out! See Addie. See Addie do the Happy Dance. As long as it is above forty, I can run about on my scooter. And later in the day! :angel:

High of 48F today. The sunshine was therapeutic, seemed to really lighten moods all around today. Customers at work seemed to even be happier.

When it is really cold out, even with the sun shining, you feel cold just looking out the window. Before you even open the door, you put your head down, and close up your coat close to your chin. :angel:

We had a glorious, sunny 54° F today here along the river! Could it be that Spring has finally arrived?

relatively mild, cloudy and windy. The temperature dropped from yesterday's 35 degree Celsius to 29degree. Hope it will rain.

Today's view of the sky from my balcony

Photo-0461.jpg

High of 46F, beautiful sunny day. Tonight it is still pleasent, just took the dog for a walk. Very nice outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom