What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
16 degrees and 40 MPH winds right now. It was snowing earlier, and wind was gusting over 60 MPH. The sun is trying to peek out, but the wind and clouds keep chasing it away. :glare:

12 degrees and it is snowing now. I would be happy, but with the wind, it won't do us much good. Oh well, maybe where the drifts are it will turn green soon.:wacko:

Strange day. Today's high was to 65°F, surrounding areas were at either 77° or 49°. Started to walk Beagle this evening and had to come back in and put on long pants and a sweatshirt. (on me) . Currently 49°. Thankfully we don't have the nasty stuff going on all around us.

Last edited:
Springtime in the Rockies!!! This morning, all the places that already had their automatic sprinklers on woke up to ice covered lawns.

It was the same in Albuquerque. Sleet in the city and snow in the Sandias.

Stock photo:

ForumRunner_20130410_013339.jpg

It's mostly cloudy, but temperatures are in the low 80s! Hang in there, Spring... I'm not ready for Summer yet.

Spring? What's that? We have snowpiles taller than my kid's car. Its just barely above freezing today and overcast. I think spring is a figment of my imagination.

Currently at our high for the day of 9C (48F) and it's been a lovely day. All the snow around the condo association is gone.

Friday the forecast is for 10 cm (4 inches) of snow. :ermm:

Icky. Cold and rainy, but so far we've missed the snow. Massive T-storms very early this morn. Flash flood warnings, and my poor daffodils are all bashed. They were so pretty for about half a day.

Last edited:
central virginia has been unseasonably warm ever since the weekend, with temps in the high 80s and low 90s. i've needed to run the a/c already in order to stay comfortable in my place on the second floor.

Very upsetting for my little furry friends .. lots and lots of rain and lots and lots of lightning and thunder that rocks the house. As much as I love the first part of spring, I hate when this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom