What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The kitties arrived last night. And today is going to be beautiful out. A perfect day to try and take them for a walk. We will try just around the building today. If the outside walk doesn't work, I bought one of those light things where they can chase the spot of light around the room. In the middle of the night they jumped up on my bed and snuggled down at my feet.

I have to get dressed and ready to get outside. The sun is so bright today. :angel:

It's 6C (43F) and sunny with a few puffy, white clouds. Feels like 2C (36F). It should go up to 8C (46F) and we are expecting a bit of rain. I want more than a bit of rain. I want the rain to wash away the rest of the snow.

It's my favorite temp: 70°F, and the sun is out! Downside: I'll have to start shaving my legs again....

It's my favorite temp: 70°F, and the sun is out! Downside: I'll have to start shaving my legs again....

One reason I don't go swimming...or wear shorts. It is about time for my bi-yearly defurring. Haven't heard Shrek yell about someone shaving a Yeti in a while.

Get yourself a "yanker". First, get your legs waxed and then start using the yanker before the hair gets too thick. Then it's not uncomfortable. The longer you use the yanker, the less hair grows back.

Get yourself a "yanker". First, get your legs waxed and then start using the yanker before the hair gets too thick. Then it's not uncomfortable. The longer you use the yanker, the less hair grows back.

I can't get past the first wax...:ermm:

i wonder why it is that the same men who want their women all 'natural', with no makeup, no bleach or hair coloring, no 'butch' haircuts, expect their women to have smooth legs and underarms, have creamy complexions, and smell good without using perfume or scented anything.

Good to know. I was considering dreadlocks.

Last edited:
i wonder why it is that the same men who want their women all 'natural', with no makeup, no bleach or hair coloring, no 'butch' haircuts, expect their women to have smooth legs and underarms, have creamy complexions, and smell good without using perfume or scented anything.
That's not all men who don't want makeup, etc.

Good to know. I was considering dreadlocks.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I have blonde leg hair, so I was more concerned about it in winter. It was when I wore stockings that they showed most. Of course, I'm kinda "Earthy", so I never cared a lot about leg hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I have blonde leg hair, so I was more concerned about it in winter. It was when I wore stockings that they showed most. Of course, I'm kinda "Earthy", so I never cared a lot about leg hair.

I'm waiting for mine to start turning gray like the head hair, but no such luck. I get a nice glossy black.

And it's now 72° F!

Last edited:
Wind, wind, and more wind. Had to move the grill inside just to grill a couple of hotdogs for lunch. Te weather channel app says that it should die down at five this evening for about three hours before getting windy again.:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom