What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wind, wind, and more wind. Had to move the grill inside just to grill a couple of hotdogs for lunch. Te weather channel app says that it should die down at five this evening for about three hours before getting windy again.:wacko:
Isn't it dangerous to use the grill indoors? I thought there was a carbon monoxide risk.

Isn't it dangerous to use the grill indoors? I thought there was a carbon monoxide risk.

No, you just have to have good ventilation. The big two car door was open. No problem. I have also cooked with the Coleman stove in the kitchen during an electric blackout with the kitchen window open. You just have to allow for good ventilation and things are fine. :)

No, you just have to have good ventilation. The big two car door was open. No problem. I have also cooked with the Coleman stove in the kitchen during an electric blackout with the kitchen window open. You just have to allow for good ventilation and things are fine. :)
Okay, phew.

Oh dear. Friends and family in ND, MN, and SD are socked in with a blizzard. And here we're at 76°F. Would love to split the difference and send them all some sunny meltiness!

The problem is remembering to turn it back down before we go to bed. Otherwise it gets too hot to sleep and I won't notice I will just sweat it out, but Shrek is right beside the heating vent and it will wake him up.

Holy Spamoli. The sun is out. And it's almost too warm for a sweatshirt already, inspite of the strong winds.
Where did this come from?

It's supposed to go up to 12C (59F) today! w00t! That's the warmest so far this year. I hope it melts all or at least most of the ugly, dirty, snow piles.

The sweathsirt came off! It's 71F here right now. This could only mean one thing... chance of snow by week's end.

Pretty nice day today. Now it is windy, cold, and the snow is on the way again!

We had a nice, sunny 62°F this morning, then it went downhill. Cloudy, variously drizzly, windy, rainy, and even a period of little sleet balls. Currently 41° and icky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom