What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday's nasty, windy, gloomy weather disappeared around 4pm yesterday showing blue skies and sunshine. This morning is clear and sunny, headed for a high of 69°.

Yesterday's nasty, windy, gloomy weather disappeared around 4pm yesterday showing blue skies and sunshine. This morning is clear and sunny, headed for a high of 69°.

Your nasty, windy, gloomy weather arrived early this morning!

Cold and spitting ice crystals!

I can't wait until we get your new weather! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

What I thought was a rainstorm earlier turned out to be a snow shower I guess. There are patches of snow and slush everywhere.

What I thought was a rainstorm earlier turned out to be a snow shower I guess. There are patches of snow and slush everywhere.

Um yeah .. same here Pac.

Day before yesterday it was 85F .. woke up to snow this morning :ermm:

We had warm the other day, 22C (72F), and chilly and rainy yesterday. At least no snow this time - had that last week. Expected high today: 7C (45F).

I guess I just have to enjoy the occasional "bonus warm day" when we get one. It's not summer yet.

The snow on Piles Peak looks lovely! It is a beautiful morning here. 47 degrees now.

image-951112750.jpg

Beautiful view chops! We are 6 hours away from any type of mountains here in SE S.D.

We still have a couple of inches of snow on the ground. It's been staying in the high 20's here. They are talking 40F tomorrow. It will feel like a heat wave! Hope to be able to get out for a walk. Looks like they have gotton alot of the trees, limbs & power line poles cleaned up. Seems a little emptier around here with alot of those big old trees gone.

Sunny and supposed to get up to 60, Yay!
Windy, too, which could mess with my plans to spray insecticides and foliage killer all over the place today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom