What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily! It has been plain windy here this year. Moreso than usual.
This can't be good for the folks protesting the installation of commercial wind turbines up the road. One of their arguments was a test done years ago that showed our winds did not meet the minimum.

The weather in Cape Town is acting very weird with its changes. Safe to say thou We will be needing our coats later with a a 4 degree drop, making our temperature 20 degrees with a slight chance of rain.(Keeping my fingers crossed)

The weather in Cape Town is acting very weird with its changes. Safe to say thou We will be needing our coats later with a a 4 degree drop, making our temperature 20 degrees with a slight chance of rain.(Keeping my fingers crossed)
Coats? 20C or 20F?

8C (46F) and sunny. No coat, just a jacket.

they say it's going to rain and then turn into snow by night. I am afraid to go look outside, i am so sick and tired of this never ending winter

18F, 3" of snow on the ground & it's still snowning. Looks like we are going to have a short spring/summer season this year.

Coats? 20C or 20F?

8C (46F) and sunny. No coat, just a jacket.

37°F sweater, no coat, snow has melted on the valley floor, still there up on the mountains. I was worried about scraping the snow off the car, but with one slam of the car door it all slid off.:)

28F and snow flurries. It's windy too. Springtime can be crazy sometimes. Yesterday was beautiful.:ermm:

Mother Nature is playing us a dirty trick. It was a lovely 71°F today, and tomorrow it's supposed to be windy, rainy and feeling like 30’s. The temp is already starting to drop.

39° F, rainy and icky here along the river. Thankfully, none of the white stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom