What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold, damp & overcast. Rain off & on all morning. It's around 30F. Doesn't look like we will be seeing the sun today. Good day to crawl back into bed.

Gorgeous here along the river. Mid 70’s. I couldn't stand it, I've been planting the stuff I bought yesterday, and took the overwintered houseplants outside.

Going to be a bit warmer over the next few days, all 28c..but I am sure it wont feel like a Summer 28c

Our night time temperatures have been staying in the 40's. Just the right temperature to allow me to keep the window open all the time. Makes for a good sleep. I hate winter because where my apartment is located, I can't open the windows. My windows are set back in a little area where the building changes directions and catches all the wind. It blows through my windows like a blizzard in the winter. But in the summer, a lot of times I don't even need the AC on. I get all the breezes. :angel:

We've had several days of fabulous sunny 70's -80's weather. Unusual for Spring here..... We are loving it tho.

Fiona we have been sleeping with the bedroom windows wide open year round and the last week or so with the sliding glass door in our bedroom wide open as well. Go ahead....open a window!

We've had several days of fabulous sunny 70's -80's weather. Unusual for Spring here..... We are loving it tho.

Fiona we have been sleeping with the bedroom windows wide open year round and the last week or so with the sliding glass door in our bedroom wide open as well. Go ahead....open a window!

I would love it, but Shrek gets cold...I'm lucky he's big enough to block the breeze...:LOL: He also has this thing about "People can see in!!"

I would love it, but Shrek gets cold...I'm lucky he's big enough to block the breeze...:LOL: He also has this thing about "People can see in!!"

Oh I'm sorry....you are in the ground floor right? We are lucky our BR is on the 3rd floor, I only have to worry about the border patrol helicopter that cruises by periodically! (No nude sunbathing on the deck) lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom