What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm sorry....you are in the ground floor right? We are lucky our BR is on the 3rd floor, I only have to worry about the border patrol helicopter that cruises by periodically! (No nude sunbathing on the deck) lol!

It's a daylight basement type, you can watch legs walk by.

It rained most of the morning here. We ended up getting a little over an inch. Making the farmers happy as alot of them are getting thier crops planted & the timing is great to get some well needed moisture.

It rained most of the morning here. We ended up getting a little over an inch. Making the farmers happy as alot of them are getting thier crops planted & the timing is great to get some well needed moisture.

That rain will also help the seeds to germinate sooner. I hope all the farmers have a bumper crop this year. We are on the verge of a drought if we don't start getting some rain soon. We were supposed to have rain today but all I have seen in bright sunshine. :angel:

Beautiful day, now the temp's down to 67°F. We were supposed to have rain, it hasn't happened yet.

It has really cooled off tonight, the grass seems to belooking alot greener today...nice change.

It's been sunny days for a few days in a row. Today was cloudy in the morning and mostly sunny the rest of the day. We're expecting rain tomorrow evening and on Saturday. I think we need it. Some of the dandelions and clover have fainted.

I turned the AC on...the office was 103 today by the time maintenance came to fix it and it was still hot in the apartment when I got home. I refused to stay hot...

We were awaiting rain all day, and we got it!

Had to laugh, DH had a big flood at his workplace and had to roll his pants up to wade through the parking lot. At home, less than 2 miles away, we had maybe 1 inch.

Last edited:
It was sunny for a few days, but no sign of blue sky today. It's dark, gloomy and rainy, but with some nice thunder to go with it.

It's now 62F, I have the fan pulling in cool air like crazy. Supposed to get down to 45F tonight...think Shrek will notice??? Muahahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom