What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I needed to go to the store. So I looked out the window, checked the temp and got dressed. It was sunny and 60 degrees. I get downstairs, go outside and the sun is nowhere to be found, grey, cold and windy. :angel:

that'll teach you addie. you can't be taking your sweet sunday mosey ol' time getting yourself ready to go out.;)

Cool & overcast most of today.It's 66F now, the sun comes & goes. Looks like we might get some rin.

Curious - what do you like about cold, windy rainy weather? I hate it, especially if I have to go out.

I just love the cosiness of it when you are all rugged up inside with the heater on, or even walking in it, all rugged up!

I like the fact that you dont sweat, you dont have to have the air conditioner on, it is the best ever weather for sleeping, all nice and warm, snuggled up in bed at night :)

I was born in Winter too, dont know if that also has anything to do with it :)

I just love the cosiness of it...I was born in Winter too, dont know if that also has anything to do with it :)

Not in my case. I was born in June, a warm and humid night. The ER doors faced the lake and a swarm of bugs followed my Mom and Dad into the hospital! But it was very warm when I was born and summer is my least-favorite month. Hmm, sounds like another thread topic for the Back Porch...:)

It is very warm and humid here. My least-favorite kind. Wonder how long I'll hold off before I test the A/C for the summer. If I were a betting person I'd put my money on tonight. ;)

Not in my case. I was born in June, a warm and humid night. The ER doors faced the lake and a swarm of bugs followed my Mom and Dad into the hospital! But it was very warm when I was born and summer is my least-favorite month. Hmm, sounds like another thread topic for the Back Porch...:)

CG, I too was born in June, but as you know, over here, that is Winter :)

I too cant stand Summer!

CG, I too was born in June, but as you know, over here, that is Winter :)

I too cant stand Summer!
I knew that. Just had a brain burp. ;) Hmm, maybe we should meet in the middle to celebrate? I'm thinking Hawaii.
th_smiley_hulagirl.gif

Seems to be a pause in monsoon season. :ermm: Going back downhill soon with rain and temps in the 40s! For cryin' out loud, it's Memorial Day weekend! Pretty soon my feet will start getting webbed. Or I'll grow gills. Depends on how much rain we get by Monday.

It's raining here in SE S.D. also.It's only 4:00 & it looks so dark outside you would think it's 3 hours later than it is.

I don't mind cold and rainy...but I will scream about the wind. T-Storms tonight!

I have lived through every weather condition, including volcanoes. The one that scares me the most is the wind.

Tacoma gets very few T-Storms. But they do get dry wind storms. And that wind is so distructive. Trees over 300 y.o., tall buldings, etc come down instantly. :angel:

Seems to be a pause in monsoon season. :ermm: Going back downhill soon with rain and temps in the 40s! For cryin' out loud, it's Memorial Day weekend! Pretty soon my feet will start getting webbed. Or I'll grow gills. Depends on how much rain we get by Monday.

You should be used to N.E. weather by now. Bite the bullet and just dodge between the rain drops like the rest of us do. Good excerise. :angel:

You should be used to N.E. weather by now. Bite the bullet and just dodge between the rain drops like the rest of us do. Good excerise. :angel:

Actually, there was no "getting used to" when we moved here. Himself did his magic on the computer and found all kinds of charts and graphs for weather in the OH and MA locations. Weather was very similar, like within a degree up or down and an inch or two in rain or snowfall. The only difference is we don't get anywhere near as many below zero or below -10 days here as we did back in OH. The trade-off comes in summer - OH isn't as humid in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom