What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overcast most of the day here in the mid 60's all day. It has really cooled off now with a cool breeze. Getting ready to take the dog for a walk & will need a jacket.
We got our little garden planted last night : 2 tomato plants, bok choy, popcorn, fresh basil, lemon/mint tea, & purple sage.

I woke up at about 7:30 this morning and I was cold to the bone. I had the window wide open and the temp dropped really low to the low 50's After being in the 80's, that was quite a drop. As a result I was freezing all day. And I am still cold. Right now it is 63ºF. outside. And the window is closed down to just open a small crack. :angel:

I would like the sun to shine, and I would like to go swimming in the pool. Unfortunately, it's been in the 60's, and raining off and on constantly. Swimming and sunning aren't feasible right now. :sigh:

Last edited:
Warm and horribly humid :( The warm is ok but the 84% humidity makes it hard to breathe :glare: Turning on the A/C and hope that will help.

Waiting for Andrea's rains to move in tomorrow so I'd better get my rear in gear to shop today. Supposed to pick up my hiker friend tomorrow afternoon. Great timing for the weather - I'll have a drowned person in my car. :ermm:

Cool temp.'s in the mid 50's all day & overcast. The weathermen are talking 70% chance of rain for the next couple of days in SE S.D.

No swimming, no sun yet. Cloudy and 61°F here along the river. Nice weather for walking.

73 degrees
Sunny
Blue skies
Calm
Love it!

I really need to leave here soon and get into the shower and take the dogs for a morning walk!

We have Andrea-related weather today. Bands of heavy rain, then bands of sunshine, 80ºF, and humid. It's sunny right now. It will be pouring tonight. NWS just issued flash flood warnings for areas north of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom