What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's perfect rainy, cloudy weather for me. I just hope we don't get too much rain during Relay. The high tomorrow is 67F...perfect!

Yes, we were actually living in Florida at the time, although not in the area. Being a military family, we knew of people stationed at Homestead AFB. Mom & I collected money to send to Air Force personnel stationed there who were wiped out. It was horrid.

Claire, today I still remember that total absence of sound. I guess it will haunt me forever. The reporter just stood there not saying a word. :angel:

39F...we were just discussing how cold it will be tonight and what we should take with us to the track for the night. I better go grab the sleeping bags.

Lows tonight are supposed to be 43F with thunderstorms...I'm going to get wet! But first, I need to get to work for a few hours.

RUBBISH
RUBBISH
RUBBISH
We are now into our 7th consecutive week of rain. Unheard of in these parts and is getting very boring. The poor garden is slowly drowning. The dogs are always damp and I'm fed up with wearing rain clothes all the time. Not that warm either, averaging 57f instead of 75f +
Boo Hoo
I need a hug

(Hug) :)

Still smoky. Still warm. A little breezy, but not windy. It will be another night with an orange sun. Wired how smoke makes the sun look.

Until all of the fires are out we will probably have some. Maybe the wind will shift, but then there is another fire in the other direction. Good news is the one that was 10 miles away is now 100% contained. Te smoke is coming from much further away.

So pleased to hear that one is contained Chops :)

I guess you could be doing with some rain over there right now!

95°F, and sunny here along the river. Have a feeling the pool will not feel refreshing.

overcast & rainey all day. Thunderstorm last night, we ended up with 2" of rain. North of us there was severe weather with 90 m.p.h winds, alot of damage with hail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom