What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is only about 69 degrees, the humidity and dew point are so high it feels like the air is filled with a fine mist.

Time to hop in the shower so I can dry off a little! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I'm pretty comfortable without a/c today. I didn't have to turn it on yesterday either. It's 79° at my desk and have a couple of fans going. It works for me!

Humid. I swear I'm growing mold in the dark parts of my body. And I'm in the Air Conditioning! Come ON snow! :D

I can live with the humidity. It is the F1 tornadoes that hit some of our towns today and in Conn. Those scare me. No matter how small they are. Anything weather related that has wiind in it scares me to death. I hate wind. :angel:

Spike has to put a deverter on the vent for my AC. It blows right on me and into my ear where I sit watching TV. So when it goes on, I come over here at the computer and sit. Or I just shut it off and put on the floor fan. I keep my window open because I smoke. And the fan blows right toward it. I just went over tothe window. Thre is no difference between outside my window and here in my apartment. Only it is muggy outside. :angel:

Just got back from a walk with the dogs and now it is raining. Love it when the timing is good. Love it that we are getting some rain! We had a really hard rain yesterday too. :)

Hot, humid and more thunderstorms! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

997998_529390867121866_697900112_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom