What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Socked in with fog and rain this morning. Visibility is really bad. Amazing. I think the flowers are happy to have a rainy, foggy day. ;) I'm sure it will be sunny tomorrow and dry it all up.

79°F feels like 89°F...I had Shrek take me to the Import Market so I could get a handful of paper and silk fans for work.

Yikes, Bea! Now ya got me skeert! That calls for a dose of chocolate. But then, ANYthing and EVERYthing calls for a dose of chocolate. Can't hurt. :rolleyes:

Thermometer says 95°F, TV says heat index in the triple digits. I think I'll skip the pool today, it will feel like bathwater.

Last edited:
Lovely and cold here, overcast and waiting for some rain

Don'tja just want to smack Kylie sometimes with a feather? Here we are in the middle of our third summer heat wave in July and she telling us how cold and lovely it is. Geesh! That's okay. Our turn will come when she is having her summer. What goes around comes around. Then we can post pics of all the beautiful snow that surrounds us. All the snowmen and snow girls the kids make. How we made snow forts and had snowball fights. Sledding down a hill as fast as we could. Just you wait Kylie, just you wait. Our turn is coming. But we still luv ya! :angel:

Yet another gorgeous day in southern Britain. 30C (that's 86f) again! This must be what it's like to live in a warm country. :wub:

Can't be long now before we get a drought warning! :wacko:

HOT! In the 90's all of this week & into next week as well they are forecasting. Looking forward to cooler fall temperatures.

Surprisingly slightly warm today...it is 19c, sunny and blue skies...Winter is back tonight though, rains are coming in and temps are dropping again

I'm fully expecting this little guy
bsd_devil-100x100.jpg
to show up at my door asking where hell is so he can go cool off. :cool:

He just left my house. 97°F, with triple digit heat index again, here along the river. We get another week of this.

Been a rough summer, eh Dawg? We're supposed to start getting relief on Sunday or Monday. It WAS Saturday/Sunday, but they pushed it back last night. All I know is when 80 finally shows up I'll be digging out my sweatshirts. ;)

What's nuts is that we were still getting freeze and flood advisories after Mothers Day! And now it's so hot, apparently all over the country.

Last edited:
It's down to 30C (feels like 40). We have a cold front coming down from northwestern Quebec. We have a severe thunderstorm warning, which could include hail.

It hasn't gotten awfully grey out and I can hear the thunder. I expect the rain to start any minute.

Last edited:
Just heard a very loud clap of thunder and then the power went out again. It's raining. I'm posting this using the mobile app. See you guys later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom