What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exquisite! Mid-70s, dry air. Pure perfection! Drove to the store and back with the 4-65 air conditioning running. 4 windows open (oops, forgot the sunroof, so it's "5"), 65 on the highway, and a bucket hat on my head to prevent blindness. It can stay like this till Thanksgiving! :wub:

Fabulously sunny and warm out there....just come back from our walk, couldnt ask for a nicer Winters day :)

It was so humid late last night I closed up and up the AC on so we could sleep more pleasantly. When I got up this morning it was still muggy so I left the house closed up (we put the daytime temp on the thermostat up to 78) just to keep things dry. Rumbles of thunder and dark clouds brought no rain but the cooler drier air still showed up. Everything is open again. My muscles are getting stronger from all the window up-and-downs!

Come visit. We got down into the low 50s last night, and it's currently a lovely 75° F. Record lows for us here along the river. I'm wearing my flannels.

Come visit. We got down into the low 50s last night, and it's currently a lovely 75° F. Record lows for us here along the river. I'm wearing my flannels.

I wish, I wish...at least it is a little cooler, by 10 degrees, than last week, but I'm so tired of sweating to death. Thanks for the offer...I think we would get into too much trouble if you put us together physically...:mrgreen:

I wish, I wish...at least it is a little cooler, by 10 degrees, than last week, but I'm so tired of sweating to death. Thanks for the offer...I think we would get into too much trouble if you put us together physically...:mrgreen:

:LOL: Watch out world!

Still, fall like temperatures here. The high's are in the mid 70's. Quite a cool down from the previous 90's we had been having. It's been looking like rain all day but nothing yet.

It's been rainy, drizzly, and cold out all day, currently 67°F. Not a pool day, and strange for July!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom