What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey DampCharcoal, we are much toastier than yo ooou! Nah nah nah nah boo boo!! LOL! Seriously though, put on your woolies buddy, there is cold stuff on its way because I'm sending it outta here.

"Seriously though, put on your woolies buddy, there is cold stuff on its way"

You're paying a visit? It'll be the best birthday party ever!

Nyuk, nyuk!

Gee, thanks, Alix. The weather man said we were getting an Alberta Clipper, and he didn't lie.
At least it's not an Arctic Blast. And, thankfully, DH doesn't have to work "out in it" anymore. Retirement is so lovely!

Heehee! Damp, when's your birthday? Mines coming up too, we should definitely toast each other.

Constance, glad your DH doesn't have to be out in the elements anymore either. I always feel sorry for folks that have to work outside when its bitterly cold or stiflingly hot.

As for the weather, well I'm just determined that the rest of winter here is going to be balmy since we had so much crappy weather so early this year so I am using my positive thoughts to send all that nasty weather somewhere else. I do apologize for any inconvenience I may cause y'all. :cool:

Love to share

it looks like it is colder in Ohio than here
I'm glad that we could share our artic airwith you;)

8 degrees F here in Ohio. Have been sweeping snow off the driveway to keep the glaciers at bay. The township has not plowed the road since these latest snows, school must be cancelled, the township gets laid back when school is cancelled. I am keeping an eye on the weather in MN and they are colder than Ohio. I am making a return trip there soon, bbbrrrrrrrrr

Its unbelievebly cold out there with the wind blowing (22 mph). Currently its suppose to be 23 degrees out but they say it feels like 8 degrees and I believe it. I ventured out to take our little one to school, to get my MRI and to the store and other than picking up Dill after school I'm not going anywhere else.

After living most of the day yesterday with 15-20 mph winds and chill temps of about 6 F, today's practically balmy. High is supposed to get to low 40s. Not as windy, thankfully, and some sun. Today's supposed to be our "hot" day of the week.

Snow's predicted for Wednesday/Thursday. About 1 to 3 inches. But, I'll believe it when I see it.

Stayin' inside today.

Last edited:
Poutine said:
it looks like it is colder in Ohio than here
I'm glad that we could share our artic airwith you;)

It's colder in Ohio than in Canada? Not only is that not right, it's also unnatural. I'm stamping this Alberta Clipper "Return to Sender!" :LOL:

Its about 35F here in Bristol today and we should be seeing some SNOW on Thursday! I'm so excited. However, I am still missing SF weather!

Overcast, a bit windy...slightly worried a bout the tarp that the landlord has used to "repair" our roof....I am sure we'll be fine though!

This is NE Texas, so the weather's been up and down. Right now, it's 45, but supposed to reach 70 this afternoon with lots of sunshine. From what I'm hearing on the weather reports, it'll be warmer tomorrow. But, after that, we're supposed see colder temps. I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom