What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a pair of these:

goggles1.jpg

:innocent:

I wear glasses. The problem is the cold going right through me. I have a heavy reversible faux fur coat that is very warm. But I would need is a couple of heavy duty pair of pants. By the time I run my errands and get back home, my legs are ready to break off from the cold. I am seriously considering purchasing some underwear that cover the thighs for the winter. That is the part that gets the coldest. Also, I have a skin graft on the lower part of my right leg. I CAN'T stand anything to touch it. So I never wear socks. Even in the coldest weather or climbing through snow banks. It is a psychological thing, I know. But that is just the way it is. :angel:

Too bizarre to be true. A week ago, today, I had a pretty bad case of heat exhaustion. I've had it before, but only when I was either working outside in the heat/humidity, or taking long walks in it. So I just did not recognize it for what it is (when I know what's happening, I know how to head it off) and I got more sick than I needed to be. Two days later it was so cold one morning that our heat came on. Then we had a beautiful week in between, but it is supposed to start being hot again tomorrow. The weather this summer has been just flat-out weird. Mostly, to be honest, for the good.

Cooking Goddess I missed the game today :(
I'm waiting for Sunday :)

Ooo, sounds like you might be going to the game? The Dice-K, Danny Salazar matchup! Enjoy watching Salazar, he sounds like a great pitcher from just listening to games. And if you're going - like my Mom would always tell me when I went to a game without her: Bring home a winner!

14C (57F) and rain right now.
img_1298506_0_be2016f1d626c4c202da707da1dfb075.gif
By Tuesday they are calling for 31C (88F) with a humidex of 40C (104F)
img_1298506_1_adab7cbcc50abd51fcd6c8b92d7507ee.gif
Yikes! I just checked and we're expecting similar: 29C with humidex of 38C.

Right now it's 21C (72F) and feels like 24C (75F) and sunny. That's the expected high for today.

Sweatpants weather by us - mid-60s and dropping. I live in those things around the house when it's cooler. The seriously disconcerting thing is they fit tighter in my waist than I remember them being last year. :ohmy: :( I made need to take a break from DC - it inspires me to cook more.

Ooo, sounds like you might be going to the game? The Dice-K, Danny Salazar matchup! Enjoy watching Salazar, he sounds like a great pitcher from just listening to games. And if you're going - like my Mom would always tell me when I went to a game without her: Bring home a winner!

Nope I'll be watching it on t.v

Rain, rain, rain...we are expecting snow in the high country tonight, it will be 48°F on the valley floor tonight.:w00t2::bounce::clap:

We are having chilly mornings. I am waiting for Indian Summer. The leaves are at their peak then. Our tree out front will be in full color and the temps are perfect. :angel:

It's 53°F and raining, temperature is supposed to go down to 50° with lots more rain. No mention of thunderstorms, thank goodness, we don't need anymore lightning strike fires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom