What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to learn contractions. I might get this wrong. Please correct me!

The weather here is COLD! I'm freezing my tail off and so is Azia when we have to go outside. Snow is in the forecast tonight, but not very much of it; just flurries.

I love cold weather, though. It's very invigorating! Snow smells so clean.

With love,
~Cat

Is this your first winter here in this country Cat?

You are in the warmer part of the country. Try living where SimonBaker and PF live. Or go to northern Minnesota in the middle of the winter. Another place that just loves the winter in up by Oswego, New York. Twenty-five inches a day of snow. I would be afraid to go there even in the middle of summer. They have what is called the "Lake Effect." :angel:

It's getting chilly here with strong north winds. Windows are closed at least until the wind changes direction, but probably not today. High of 55, but mostly in the 40s all day.

It's -6C (21F) and supposedly feels like -13C (9F). It's sunny. It will go up all day and hit 0C (32F) at around 18h and continue upwards. We seem to be about to have a "warm wave". +12C (54F) expected for Sunday!

You are in the warmer part of the country. Try living where SimonBaker and PF live. Or go to northern Minnesota in the middle of the winter. Another place that just loves the winter in up by Oswego, New York. Twenty-five inches a day of snow. I would be afraid to go there even in the middle of summer. They have what is called the "Lake Effect." :angel:

She's actually in the mountains in western North Carolina - not exactly the warmer part of the country, or the state. I just checked the weather - it's 21F, same as TaxLady's weather in Montreal :ermm:

We have bright sun and 38F right now.

I come from Romania. It's really cold there, too!

This is my second winter. Yes, GG, it's cold!

And it's cold and windy tonight. I came from the Carpathian Mountains and the Transylvanian Alps in Brasov, and I live in the mountains here also in western North Carolina.

Mountains are very cold sometimes!

With love,
~Cat

We awoke to a refreshing 15°F, and the wind picked up big time. We did get up to a windy 38°F.

It's cold, I know it's in the single didgets this morning. It's supposed to get up past 30 today, so that's a good sign.

Overcast & rained this morning. The sun appeared late morning.High of 54F. Nice day predicted tomorrow too.

Not bad, a bit windy. Don't care for the daylight savings time, it really cuts into our walks! Currently 43°F, and very dark.

It is in the middle of the night and 41ºF. Hoping it goes into the 50's tomorrow so I can make a run to CVS on my scooter. :angel:

It's still cold here but it's supposed to reach the 50's and 60's over the weekend. If I look out the front window, the houses across the street show no sign that it snowed. On this side, our yards are still covered with snow. It's because our side has a lot of trees so we don't get any sun that would melt the snow, even if it's cold. That is a very nice feature in the summer.....keeps the house and yard cooler.

I had to make a quick run to Rite Aid to pick up some stuff. I went by the beach and there were folks there with their kids playing in shorts and just a long sleeve shirt. The temp is 65ºF. I hated to came back inside when I got home. :angel:

We had the same, SB. Beautiful fall day here along the mighty Mississippi, it just gets dark so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom