What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been waking up in the morning to 14 below zero. The high for the day has not gotton to zero this week. It's gotton close, yesterday was -1. Hope this cold snap goes ceases very soon. Cannot seem to warm up here in SE South Dakota.

Katie H, how did you make out in the storm? Any damage? I also saw on the news that Dallas got hit really hard by an ice storm also. I hope everyone is all right. :angel:

I have to go for blood work in the morning, I'm heating the car up before I go. Bad enough I don't get to have coffee, but no heat will not work for me, when I am half asleep!

I have to go for blood work in the morning, I'm heating the car up before I go. Bad enough I don't get to have coffee, but no heat will not work for me, when I am half asleep!
You will be great! Your strength & determination will get you through with a smile on your face, let them all know who is in charge! :):angel:

High temp today is supposed to be up to Zero. One whole degree difference from now. With windshield at minus 25, I don't think we will notice the difference. :ohmy:

It's snowing lightly. We're expecting 10-15 cm (4"-6"). Looks like we've got about 4-5 cm so far. It's supposed to rain this evening. It's about freezing out now.

-2° F, and wind that chills to the bone. We got snow yesterday.

I can handle cold just fine, but with wind, not so much.

Woke up to -14. It was -10 by 7 30 am on the way to school/work. Reached a high of 4. Back down below 0 now.

It's snowing pretty good here. A prelude of what's to come tonight and tomorrow... unless the storm got here early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom