What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a beautiful day today. I don't know what the high was, but it was at least around the high 50's. Sunny. The temps are headed downward the next few days, but not near the frigid sub zero temps we have this past month.

It is an absolutely glorious day! 60F and sunny with a light southerly breeze. I'm sitting on the porch reading, drinking a Panera mocha caffè and listening to a Steely Dan station on Pandora. And our daffodils are beginning to bloom! :)

View attachment 20818
Ooh, daffydills. I love them. But,

5118779217_animated_tongue_smiley_6312_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

GG, those dafs are like a breath of fresh air all the way up here! Beautiful. Here I thought I had a gorgeous day when the thermometer hit 50. Although I'm not one to "go for a ride" just for the sake of riding, Himself and I left early, drove around a bit in the country, and then went to grocery shop. It was so nice to see the sun and wear a lightweight jacket. Back to the 20s and 30s next week. :neutral:

High of 17. Most of the snow is gone in SE South Dakota. 60% chance of getting snow tonight.

We are up to our high for today, 0°C (32°F). We're not expecting any snow until Wednesday. Expecting a few flurries Wed, Thurs, and Friday.

Absolutely Taxlady. We were there yesterday and last night, snowed the whole time. I think we actually have about 6" now. LP will have that or more.
?. We are 3 blocks or so from the border ?

We had another lovely, sunny day with a high of 70F. Being so close to the Atlantic Ocean and the Chesapeake Bay moderates our temperatures nicely.

Sat on the porch for a while; now sitting on the couch with a purring puddy leaning on me :)

Last edited:
28F and the snow keeps piling up. It's been snowing for two days, notch accumulation yesterday (it was light snow and really wasn't sticking). It's been sticking since last night and there seems to be about 8 or 9 inches. ImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1393205190.540615.jpg
This pic was a couple of hours ago. ?

The rest of Canada can finally laugh at us - after a couple of weeks of spring like weather, we have had two days of snow! It is only about 4 inches, but for here that is a lot and once it warms up and rains, it will be a mess.

But with what everyone else has had to put up with, I think we should be able to suffer through it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom