What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He went out today, no snow on the sidewalks. Warm enough all day to just wear a hoodie over my scrubs.

It's 21 degrees this morning, but we're looking at a major warm up with no precipitation. It's actually going up to the 40's tomorrow, so that will help going to the cemetery tomorrow. It will probably still be snow covered, though.

We got to 50°F today! Right now it's 34. The snow hasn't all gone away yet.

We are now having flooding...I'll holler if there is a hurricane up on the Flathead, we've had almost everything else.

Yeah! No snow today and warmer temperature. Daughter, grandson and I are planning to take a short trip to a near by town to do a little shopping. Will feel good to get away for a little while.

It got up to a glorious, sunny 49.9°F, so we went for a walk. Temp is starting to drop now.

55F now...all the snow is melting and it's raining off and on. I do like Spring, so all is not bad...but I hope it stays cool for a while still. Not looking forward to the heat of Summer.

Max too. Dh wasn't to appreciative of max jumping on his lap after our 30 mn walk.:)

:LOL:

Beagle fastidiously avoids puddles. She makes me walk through them. DH didn't appreciate it when I jumped up on him either. (Actually, he did.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom