What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunny, about a dozen degrees above normal - probably to make up for all the sub-normal temps we've been having. Mid-50s today, followed by mid-40s tomorrow, the mid-30s (at best) and Thursday. Harumph, I wish Mom Nature would get her act together.

Right now it is 65 outside ! That's almost warmer than it's been inside all winter long !! But the dream ends in a few hours ... 4" - 8" of snow and a low of 3 :( That is simply not nice !

I'm supposed to get that storm, too.
It's 43F right now, then it's supposed to start raining tonight and change to snow with an accumulation up to 10" by tomorrow night and temps in the low teens by Thursday.
Then back up into the forties Friday.

47, beautiful night. Brought the dog for a walk through all of the mud puddles.

For some strange reason, Teddy likes to sit down in puddles, move his butt about and then get up and drink from the puddle.

Today our temp is 57ºF. I went downstairs to get my mail and one of the residents was sitting outside with not even a sweater on. I was able to go out and sit with her for a few minutes only because I had my shawl wrapped around me. I can get used to this weather. :angel:

For some strange reason, Teddy likes to sit down in puddles, move his butt about and then get up and drink from the puddle

Cleaning his anal gland? A very fastidious critter, but he ruined it by drinking the water. :LOL:

Too funny! I had a dog that used to drag her butt continuously. Off to the Vet we would go when I couldn't stand it any more.....:blink:

(I just couldn't learn to do it myself even thou Vet offered on several occasions to teach me!).:whistling

Her glands were always just fine! Vet finally said "forget about it! some dogs just like to drag their butts! It's a habit that they seem to enjoy!"

35 today & overcast. It started sleeting mid morning. It turned to snow, briefly. It melted as soon as it hit the ground. Nothing stuck.

only because I had my shawl wrapped around me. :angel:

Goodness! That brings memories!

I was in my early mid teens and working in an office waaaaay back when (think early 60's) ... I used to wear a shawl and everyone would laugh asking if I was 75.

But they are perfect! Keeps your shoulders warm, frees up your forearms, are very light but extremely warm without being hot! If a good size, you can wrap around you in a very covering way!

Shawls ROCK!

Thanks Addie!

28F and DARK...it's dry out as far as I can tell. Looks like we are just going to be partly cloudy out today.

After 48 degrees yesterday, 21 seems extremely cold today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Goodness! That brings memories!

I was in my early mid teens and working in an office waaaaay back when (think early 60's) ... I used to wear a shawl and everyone would laugh asking if I was 75.

But they are perfect! Keeps your shoulders warm, frees up your forearms, are very light but extremely warm without being hot! If a good size, you can wrap around you in a very covering way!

Shawls ROCK!

Thanks Addie!

You're welcome. I love my shawl. I can do the dishes without even getting it wet. I even convinced my DIL to get one. And she loves hers. :angel:

It is 43ºF right now. I can live with that. We are supposed to get rain, but I don't see any sign of it. I have to go out at one today for my birthday dinner. It will most likely start to rain as soon as I step out the door. :angel:

The snow is coming down pretty good out there. It's -9°C (16°F) and feels like -19°C (-2°F). It's blowing that snow around.

Yesterday was high 60's, sunny and beautiful. Today started out high 40's and now it's 28 degrees. It rained all day and now has changed to snow. They say 2-4 but I say more. Maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Snowing hard, about six inches on the ground. The trees are all coated with snow because it was raining this morning before the snow started. Waiting for one of Princess Fiona's "wind events" to kick in so this can be considered an official blizzard. The talking heads say high winds and another six inches by midnight.

This should be the end of winter in my area. :whistling Blue days , All of them gone, Nothing but blue skies, From now on...

Snowing hard, about six inches on the ground. The trees are all coated with snow because it was raining this morning before the snow started. Waiting for one of Princess Fiona's "wind events" to kick in so this can be considered an official blizzard. The talking heads say high winds and another six inches by midnight.

This should be the end of winter in my area. :whistling Blue days , All of them gone, Nothing but blue skies, From now on...

All the wind must be here. Definitely an official blizzard... just ask me. :LOL:
:whistling
Mr. Blue Sky, please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long
Where did we go wrong?

It was 57F when I got off work, now 49F. I'm wishing this away and would gladly trade you folks who are getting the storms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom