What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well taxlady, you're lucky you're in the warm city. Just a little outside the city and it is going to be -6F overnight and into the morning (-21C). :LOL:

Hey CharlieD, when my family moved to the twin cities (mid 50's) we were from Hamilton ON. :ohmy: They couldn't believe when we said we were living farther north there than when we were in Canada! too funny :ROFLMAO:

Well taxlady, you're lucky you're in the warm city. Just a little outside the city and it is going to be -6F overnight and into the morning (-21C). :LOL:

Hey CharlieD, when my family moved to the twin cities (mid 50's) we were from Hamilton ON. :ohmy: They couldn't believe when we said we were living farther north there than when we were in Canada! too funny :ROFLMAO:
I'm just in the 'burbs, not in the city. ;)

Warm, hmph, only two degrees warmer than you. And at that cold, it's just too cold.

It's 25 degrees right now. We dodged another snow storm. This is the third storm in a row that went south of us. It went to WV, DC and the east coast.

Our forecast shows highs in the 40's and 50's for the next 5 days.

We had our full moon yesterday.
Today it's 11 and sunny, getting up to 30. Tomorrow up to 45.
I wonder if the warmer temps will stick this time. Every time we get semi-springlike temps it dips again a few days later.

I'm surprised that posted. As soon as I hit Submit I got a databse error.

Yeah,that happened to me too in another thread this a.m. After reading the problems others were still having after the change for 'better' I was thankful that I seemed to have by-passed all that.

Now it seems as if it's my turn. :mad:

Well I was nervous getting that error message as well, considering my 'puter crashed just before Christmas. Good to know I'm not the only one!

Hmm...there was a 1.2 over by Philipsburg yesterday, they are closer to Yellowstone than we are.

Oh My Gosh! I remember Phillipsburg back in the 70s when we were camping not too far from it. Even though it's still a small town, it's nothing now what it was then!!! But then, neither am I.

As soon as the weather is a bit calmer, we are headed over there for a few days. We haven't been to Philipsburg, yet. I'd like to mine for sapphires...

I was still in bed just about to get up when I felt the 2 sharp jolts. They were very sharp because we were close to the epicenter. I looked out the window and saw the beautiful full moon.

Weird, isn't it? The full moon still looks so peaceful when the ground is shaking. :ermm: The part that still kind of freaks me out is when you can hear them. :shock:

Way I figure it, I'm close enough I won't know what hit me if Yellowstone ever goes. I might have time to say, "What the..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom