What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm okay with it, every place has it's inherent dangers, you have to love when you live and I do. So I accept the danger.

I'm okay with it, every place has it's inherent dangers, you have to love when you live and I do. So I accept the danger.

I agree, people die sitting in rocking chairs watching television, you just can't worry about it.

Based on this quote, I may live forever! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

“Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.”

As soon as the a bit calmer, we are headed over there for a few days. We haven't been to Philipsburg, yet. to mine for sapphires...

Okay I am sitting here alone, feeling kind of stupid talking to a computer screen. It seems like Dragon doesn't recognize anything I am citing and is giving me a bunch of garbage. This is going to be harder then my brain can wrap around. And it sure is slower than just typing it myself.

All I originally wanted to say was sapphires are my favorite stone. So if you find one Princess that would look nice in an emerald cut you can send it my way. I can get plenty of diamond chips from my son just a quick thank you in advance. : Angel:

We got up to 55°F today! Beagle and I went for a nice long walk. Now it's 49 and dark.

It started snowing late morning. Muckey day, it melted as it hit the ground. Accumulation started by around 4. Wet & heavy snow. Traffic only moving 45 mph on the interstate. They are talking mid 50's by Thursday.

It is 43 this morning. We are going to have a couple warm days then another cold spell, then warm up again at the end of the month. This morning they said that April is going to be colder than normal and may interfere with the growing season. I don't know if they were talking about just W PA or the whole country.

We're having that roller coaster of temps here too. It was below 0°F a few days ago and it's going up to warmer than freezing today.

Continuing cold here too Carol. Since tomorrow is the first day of spring I guess Mom Nature decided she'd act like it - our temp is supposed to be about 10 degrees above that day's average. Otherwise, the other six in this week will all be below average. The local weather gurus think this will keep going for quite a while to come. Just watch, come Memorial Day *BLAM!*, we'll be seeing temps in the 80s or more for months on end and have to complain about that! :LOL:

Oh, now it's about 40 degrees and pretty overcast. I swear since we haven't moved back to Cleveland the weather decided to spend winter here. I don't remember a winter this cloudy in all the time we've been here. Have hardly needed my sunglasses. In OH we'd put them away around Halloween and not need them until St. Paddy's Day.

Last edited:
Windy and rainy with gale warnings.
So the question beckons... windy and rainy and 42, or sunny and calm and 15...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom