What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting to be like the winters that prompted this expression, "In Canada we have 9 months of winter and 3 months of rough sledding." :LOL:

This is getting to be like the winters that prompted this expression, "In Canada we have 9 months of winter and 3 months of rough sledding." :LOL:

Yeah, all you Canadians will be selling your canoes if this keeps up :LOL:

It's dropped 10 degrees in an hour, currently 37F, feels like 24F with the 20 mph winds. Burr! Have my sweater, needed a jacket.

We had a beautiful day today - a high of 74F and lots of sun :) Tomorrow we're expecting more sun but a bit cooler, and another beautiful day on Saturday. I've seen different forecasts for Sunday so I guess we'll see.

Sod's Law.

Beautiful sunny day with a breeze. Great drying weather. Washed a load of woollens, hung on the line in the garden to dry. Pottered off to make bread and tidy the sitting room. Sat down to post when I suddenly became aware of heavy rain. Rushed out to bring in washing. 15 minutes later it's a gloriously sunny afternoon again. Grr!

Last edited:
It is about 45 F. Right now. Quite beautiful with sun shining.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Sunny and +2°C (36°F), but with a real bite in the breeze.

I just checked the The Weather Network to see the temperature and was greeted with a page with a bright red border that says,
"Snowfall Warning
A total of 15 to 20 centimetres of snow is expected on Saturday." Aargh, flail. Go away winter.

What does this mean? Is canoeing big in Canada? I just wondered because my son's FIL makes canoes, and last year they all went on a canoeing trip to Canada.

It means Canadians have two ways they get around, dog sleds and canoes ;)

-3°C (27°F) and snowing. We have gotten the first ~12-13 cm (~5") of the predicted 15 cm.

It's supposedly Spring. Enough already.

Took this out the back door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JGtS8V6aTY

I'm just glad it didn't do that yesterday when I took Stirling to the clinic. Walking over ice that he could see was scary enough.

Last edited:
That is beautiful TL. Pure driven snow. Not black with car soot or yellow. Of course ours has all melted and it is 50ºF. today. If I could bend over backwards, I would be kicking myself right out the door. What the heck am I doing in on a day like this? I should be out enjoying it. Oh now I remember why I am still in. The winds are rather high. Too high to take the scooter out. The street sand is blowing all over the place. :angel:

Today's weather and a picture of our daffodils. Back to rainy and chilly tomorrow!

Attachments

• 2014-03-22 14.38.03.jpg
    2014-03-22 14.38.03.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 2014-03-22 14.14.12.jpg
    2014-03-22 14.14.12.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 150
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom