What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Showers started early this afternoon and it's been sprinkling on and off ever since, but there is supposed to be a break in the rain line later. The real frog strangler rain is due to move in later tomorrow night.

We are supposed to have "periods of snow" tonight, I'm not sure what that will look like.

Currently 50F, no wind.

52ºF and raining. Wouldn't you know it. The temps get up to where I can finally go out, and it is raining. I can't take the scooter out in the rain. :angel:

Yesterday it rained all day. It was raining when I went to bed.
Today we have 5" of heavy snow on the ground. WTH?

Don't ask, just don't ask.

It's snowing. Like Pac, several inches of accumulation this morning. It's still coming down in big fat flakes. I guess it's kinda pretty.

I'm not getting the fat flakes part, Taxlady. I'm getting howling winds up to 40 mph. This morning it was more rain than snow coating all my windows. Woke up a couple of times during the night wondering if I still had a roof. Afraid to go and check the barns! although they have withstood stronger winds, it is still unsettling.

So even thou it is a balmy 32 F - it is freaking nasty out there!

It's supposed to get up to 40F today, but I don't think that will do much in the way of melting this mess.
Do they even teach In like a lion, out like a lamb anymore?

The snow flakes are smaller now, but occasionally horizontal. We would have blowing snow if it weren't so wet and heavy. At least they are no longer predicting freezing rain for tonight.

Gloomy, with bone-chilling dampness, ever since it stopped raining earlier today. Last night I swear I saw a cat or two fall past my window! And now our yard is just chock-full of poodles puddles. :mrgreen:

Gloomy, with bone-chilling dampness, ever since it stopped raining earlier today. Last night I swear I saw a cat or two fall past my window! And now our yard is just chock-full of poodles puddles. :mrgreen:
Oh dear, I do feel sorry for you all. It's been a lovely sunny warm spring day here. Sitting out on the café terrace at the stables with no coat and only one thin-ish sweater with a tee shirt under it. Not bad for the end of March.

For once, the old adage "In like a lion out like a lamb" has been really correct for this March. Awaiting the April showers now.

Hope things improve for you all soon.

March is going out like a lamb. It's 66°F and sunny here along the river. Beautiful!

Today is cold and rainy. The rain has melted a lot of the snow.

A TV weather special last night forecast a cold April followed by a dry summer.

Beautiful day! High of 65F. I hear tell of a snowstorm coming soon.

Eastern North Dakota is expecting a big storm tomorrow. Actually today too. Just what they need. You may end up with some of that, SB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom