What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
High of 70F in SE South Dakota today! Beautiful day riding bikes & raking the lawn. It's lightening out now, not sure what will become of that.

We have an indoor/outdoor thermometer that records the lowest and highest temps. Daily if you remember to reset it each night. :ermm: The last two days our high has reached 66.6 degrees. :ohmy:

Looks like the expected low each night for the next week or so will all be above freezing. Guess it's time to take the flannel sheets off the bed.

It's too hot to keep sitting on the porch with a glass of wine. I'm going to get in the shade in the back yard and plant some veggie seeds.

I remember that day - I sat out on my porch and did some reading. Not good reading weather outside today, though. Even if it wasn't raining, my allergies would keep me inside.

Well, it was raining (what's new?), then it started to snow, now it's back to rain.
I hope it clears up by tonight. I wanted to see Mars.

Well, it was raining (what's new?), then it started to snow, now it's back to rain.
Is Mars doing something interesting?

Raining off and on here. The rain is working on the snow. It still has quite a ways to go.

Is Mars doing something interesting?

Raining off and on here. The rain is working on the snow. It still has quite a ways to go.

Yes. I don't remember exactly what it's called, but it does it once every two years. Something about the sun, earth and mars being in line and mars rising with our sunset, passing directly overhead, and setting with Wednesday's sunrise.

And then it's either this weekend or next we are supposed to get a lunar eclipse and the moon will be reddish.

Yes. I don't remember exactly what it's called, but it does it once every two years. Something about the sun, earth and mars being in line and mars rising with our sunset, passing directly overhead, and setting with Wednesday's sunrise.

And then it's either this weekend or next we are supposed to get a lunar eclipse and the moon will be reddish.

Mars at Opposition.

Astronomy Calendar of Celestial Events 2014 - Sea and Sky

High of 57F today. The wind was out of the north, 20 mph, which made it feel cooler. The grass is finally starting to turn green! : )

Our nights have finally stopped dipping below the freezing mark. Now if we could get a really nice sunny warm day or two in a row. :angel:

Just in case it was still cloudy pac:
mars-bar.jpg

It was nice today. Like sunglasses on, sunroof vented open nice. :cool: I could get used to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom