What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was pretty clear last night and this morning.
But now I want a candy bar.

Mars wasn't directly overhead, but close. It moved uneventfully across the sky, rising in the east and setting in the west... actually, it's still setting.

I had to think about that candy bar comment, Pac. LOL

Right now it's 44 and sunny. They predicted a few nice days ahead. Not that I would know. I stay inside most of the time.

Beautiful 70 or 72. I only wish it would stay. But they say 40's by the DND of the week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Currently -2°C (28°F) and was all the way up to 4°C (39°F). Tomorrow they are predicting a high of 16°C (61°F)! That will be such a nice change and might melt a good portion of the snow that's left and leaving.

Sunny and our temps are in the upper 50's. I went out today for the first time since last fall with just a sweater on. Boy was that a mistake. I wanted to bring my daughter her birthday present. There is a nice strong breeze coming in off the ocean which is just a block away. My daughter lives only a few minutes from me when I am on my scooter. I should have put my coat on. I dang near froze my backside off with the wind blowing right at me. Won't make that mistake again. Lesson learned. :angel:

If it's over 50F the car windows are all the way down and my hiar is flying all over the place. Beautiful day today.

Well, it was sunny for twenty minutes anyway. It lifted the fog momentarily. Now it's foggy again. I feel like I should be boarding up the windows against old pirates.

Sunny and 7°C and going up to 12°C. It rained overnight and cleared away some snow. I can see the daffodil leaves peaking out above the surface of the soil.

57F Now, it was a beautiful day today! :)...Crazy....woke up at 4 am & thought it was after 7 am. It was so light outside & the moon was pink which cast a bright hue over everything. Dh thinks I was dreaming, but it really was!

I love the fog, doesn;t get foggy enough around here.

In the spring and fall we get the fog. I used to work on the 25th floor of a company, and when the fog came in, the top of the building was covered in fog. I couldn't wait to get outside and enjoy the coolness of the air as it falls to the ground. It is the fog on the ground and I am in a car that scares me. Like you, I love the fog. :angel:

Yesterday it was in the 60's. The Pirate took me to the store and then for a drive along the waterfront. Windows down and the sun roof wide open. Perfect day.

Today, back to the 40's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom