What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a thunder storm. It's 3°C (37°F) and tomorrow we are expecting 24°C (75°F) and a lot of rain including thundershowers.

Milky sun and about 70 degrees today. Hence the trip to the now-open ice cream stand after 5:00PM Mass. Right now the wind is howling. If it's not this windy tomorrow I hope to scrub the front porch because we're supposed to have highs in the mid-70s. Tuesday? Snow overnight. :ROFLMAO:

Warm and windy. And it is going to rain here. Right through to tomorrow, when it turns to snow.
I just saw a turkey about back walking around under the hawk nest.

I lost my house keys. I knew they are around here somewhere since I am inside and not wandering the streets retracing my steps. Been trading different weight coats so much lately, I get confused what I last wore. They were in a coat pocket I don't remember wearing. Must have.

Yep. A conundrum. Searched everywhere. "my littlest helper" didn't know what we were looking for, but she was involved. I even accused her of being "too involved". Now where would she carry them to? My windbreaker pocket. We have had some nice days, I simply don't remember it being light windbreaker weather. Must. Pay. Attention.

I lost my house keys. I knew they are around here somewhere since I am inside and not wandering the streets retracing my steps. Been trading different weight coats so much lately, I get confused what I last wore. They were in a coat pocket I don't remember wearing. Must have.
Glad you finally found them, or you would have had to suffer home confinement. I have a 4-hook rack in the hall just as you come in from the garage - the door we use most often. If it's important, it gets hung up before I go any further. Keys for anything go on one hook, purse on a second, etc etc. Started doing that a few years back before my mind went completely blotto! Gotta develop habit patterns while I can still learn. ;)

Decided today was not the day to use the hose and sprayer on the house when I saw Toto fly by around noon. :ermm: It's been really gusty winds all day, but a pleasant 60 at 2:00 AM right now. We'll probably be able to have the last fire of the year in our fireplace on Wednesday since our high won't be more than mid-40s.

Glad you finally found them, or you would have had to suffer home confinement. I have a 4-hook rack in the hall just as you come in from the garage - the door we use most often. If it's important, it gets hung up before I go any further. Keys for anything go on one hook, purse on a second, etc etc. Started doing that a few years back before my mind went completely blotto! Gotta develop habit patterns while I can still learn. ;)

I have a hook for my keys, too! Imagine how I feel when they are not there! Then it becomes a game of where I could have put them down.

I'm a lefty, my keys always get transferred to my left hand, even though I can't unlock the apartment door with them in my left, wrong angle. But keys always go in a left pocket. Conundrum...I've started to put them in the right pocket for no good reason, so I'm in a perpetual mode of looking for my keys when I am out of the house. I just don't have to look very far.

Anyhoo...it's 37F and supposed to rain all day.

Now we're having snow. They say it might get slippery. The temp is 36, so if it drops just a bit there's a good possibility. I wanted to go to WalMart but there's nothing I need that can't wait until tomorrow.

In this part of Mass. the sun is trying real hard to show its face. The wind is still howling and the temp is in the mid 60's.

Aha! the sun is out in all it's fullness. I am going out! If I get blown away, oh well. Life happens. Doesn't look like you will get to use that hose today CG. Not unless you want to take a shower outside. The branches on the willow tree across the street are blowing sideways. My wind indicator. :angel:

It's raining. Earlier, they had predicted 30 cm (~12") of snow for today. Now they are predicting 2-4 cm for this evening/overnight. Yesterday it was 23°C (low 70s F).

North and west of Boston we have no sun. Waiting for a rainstorm to hit this afternoon and last through tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom