What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome home Dawg.

It's already 10°C (48°F) and going up to 19°C (66°F). It's going to rain, but I don't mind. It's Spring! (and I don't live where everything will turn to mud)

Sorry to hear you're home Dawg. :huh: Not that I don't want to see you here, but I'm sorry you couldn't stay down in Mehico and enjoy the sun, sand, and fun. I'm glad you got back safe and sound though. Welcome home!

It's sunny and clear and 70 and beautiful. Wish it could be just like this until Thanksgiving, with rain only at night. Unfortunately, I don't live in Camelot.

It's Spring!
hapydancsmil.gif

Hurray, Taxy! It's about time!

Yucky here today. Cold (well, 68F :LOL:) and windy. I keep hearing pine cones bouncing off the roof. Wind is at about 30mph now, and supposed to increase to around 50mph gusts later today. No bueno.

It is in the mid 70's and sunny. No complaints here. I am on my way out the door to get some fresh air. This weather is supposed to last a couple of days. :angel:

The temp has dropped down to 69ºF. It is so beautiful, I made my first trip of the season on my scooter to the store. :angel:

An absolutely beautiful 74°F earlier, now down to 51. Supposed to rain tomorrow. I feel a Costco trip coming on.

It's sunny and looks beautiful outside, but it's only 43 degrees. I don't think it's going to get really warm today, but I'll take sunny for now. Rain showers predicted the rest of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom