What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloudy and 72°F. We missed most of the big storm that was predicted for last night.

Tornado warnings most of the afternoon in SE South Dakota. Funnel clouds. At 4 pm there was a tornado on the ground 45 miles SW of town. We had golf ball sized hail, strong wind & heavy rain. We needed the rain, maybe not to this extent though!

Tornado warnings most of the afternoon in SE South Dakota. Funnel clouds. At 4 pm there was a tornado on the ground 45 miles SW of town. We had golf ball sized hail, strong wind & heavy rain. We needed the rain, maybe not to this extent though!

Aha! I wondered about the frantic email from my former SIL from Joisey was about, she wondered if we were OK here. We usually get what you get. We have a lovely 75° F right now.

Stay safe, SB!

Last edited:
Aha! I wondered about the frantic email from my former SIL from Joisey was about, she wondered if we were OK here. We usually get what you get. We have a lovely 75° F right now.

Stay safe, SB!
Thank you! :)
All is well here now. It's a nice 72F now with a cool breeze. All we ended up w here is a lot of cars w hail damage & a few gardens that got pounded pretty hard. Haven't heard about the southern towns yet. The 10:00 news will be interesting tonight.:angel:

That will scare a few pounds off you.

Temp right now in the high 50's, going up to the 70's. :angel:

I believe we're scheduled for a stretch of good weather. 70s and 80s for the next 4-5 days. I'll take it.

Me too. I will be heading for the beach with my needlework. They have been getting the patio ready, and the maintenance man is doing it reluctantly. But until he does it all right, I won't be sitting down there this year. It is really dirty and needs to be washed down. Something the maintenance man never does. He is fighting the manager on that point. I do wish he would retire. I made a run to the store this morning on my scooter and it was a nice ride. :angel:

If ever there was a perfect day, today is it. No clouds, sunny, warm without being hot, with a gentle breeze. We don't get many of these in W PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom