What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful!!! 70ish and clear, blue sky.

Must be warm 'cause some bonehead just fired up his lawn mower and mowed his yard. Now he's gone and done it!! He's gonna make the rest of us do the same thing. Spoil sport! It's not time! It's not time! It's not...

Same here, Katie. Kim got out yesterday, tilled the garden, and scattered a little lettuce seed: Black-seeded Simpson, Mesclun, and Spinach. He couldn't find any Buttercrunch.

OM!!!! You all must have beautiful weather!!! we still have snow on the ground...not to mention it snowed yesterday! We're hovering in the -2 to +2 there abouts...sorry dont know what that is in your temp

Suppose to be 74 out today........WHOO HOOO!! I have a task I have to complete outside at my parents estate....dread it but it has to be done but at least I'll get some sunshine.

I tilled the whole garden, and planted several types of lettuce, kohlrabi, potatoes, and peas. While I was tilling, I noticed that my rhubard and asparagus are just beginning to sprout.

I love spring. Love to smell that dirt, love to run the tiller. I even love to mow, but won't have to do that for a couple weeks.

Just gorgeous here too. In the mid to upper 70's and sunny. I'm taking a break from doing some yardwork. Cleaning the beds out listening to all the birds chirping. Luv it!

Warmer here too !!!! 66 and sunny - buttttttt its suspose to be 34 Sat w/chance of Snow ! Thats Michigan ! But am enjoying this why I can !

Its been sunny here, but still chilly.

I wish my Dad would stop bragging about his 85 degree days down in Palm Desert!

Bright and sunny, has been getting up into the low 80's and it feels and smells so good outside...

kadesma

72 gorgeous beautiful degrees and sunny !!!!!!!!! Been out enjoying it all day because it's going back down to the 30's after tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom