What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you aren't near any rivers. Rivers have a way of surprising folks by rising a lot faster than they are supposed to. :angel:
There are no rivers close by us, but I know they are watching them with all of this rain we have been getting :angel:

Yesterday was a pool day. Today, not so much. Started out at 78°F, now after a brief thunderboomer, it's 60°. I think Fall has fallen.

PF, the only frost I saw today was on the ice cream container in our freezer. :LOL: Anyway, weren't you just complaining about the heat earlier this week? Now you have what you like!

Our A/C has been on since last night. I stuck my nose outside to see what it was like...and nearly drowned when I inhaled. :ermm: The humidity is supposed to be gone on Sunday. Got my fingers crossed.

PF, the only frost I saw today was on the ice cream container in our freezer. :LOL: Anyway, weren't you just complaining about the heat earlier this week? Now you have what you like!

Our A/C has been on since last night. I stuck my nose outside to see what it was like...and nearly drowned when I inhaled. :ermm: The humidity is supposed to be gone on Sunday. Got my fingers crossed.

I will always complain about the heat...I didn't think my remark about the ice scraper looked like a complaint...more like a crazy, frisson of joy!

It was hot and really humid, waves at CG, most of the day. At around 17h30 we had an impressive thunder storm. It rained for about an half hour and cleared away most of the mugginess. It's raining again.

I don't care what the weather is like outside. I can control my environment right here in my apartment, no matter what the season is. Cold? Crank up the heat. Hot? Crank up the AC. And when I have to leave this corner of the earth, I go from the building to a waiting vehicle that has the same controls I have. Isn't science great? :angel:

It was a lovely 69°F, and Beagle and I went for a walk. We got halfway, then it started to rain. I can handle rain, Beagle despises getting wet. So we cut our walk short, and now the wind is coming up and it's still raining. Apparently she knew something I didn't.

Last edited:
We are in a stretch of cool weather. Daytime temps in the low-mid seventies and very low humidity. Quite pleasant.

Had a little rain earlier today. :clap: 85F now but doesn't feel that warm. I just came in from the patio, snuggling with a purry kitty on my lap and gazing at that big, bright gorgeous moon. :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom