What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out outside thermometer is reading 64 degrees and it is 8:15pm. We had a beautiful day here in southern Michigan today. :) By the weekend we are predicted to drop in the 30's with a chance on snow showers. Today my DH and I went for a walk after work and I had on shorts and t-shirt. Bet I won't be doing that come Saturday. :(

Its going to be another gorgeous day here. High of 71. I actually got me some sun yesterday while working in the yard..... I know its not good for you but I was really looking rather pasty.....okay parts of me still are...alright a lot of parts of me are still pasty but I don't want to shock the neighbors to achieve the overall effect:LOL:

Beautiful weather down here in the south. We enjoyed a nice, sunny day strolling Christopher around and walking our puppy.

Let's see....
yesterday, it was 78 degrees. I opened most of the windows, the heat was off, and the birds were singing in the yard.

Today, it's been dark and dreary all day, with the temperature dropping like a stone.

Tomorrow I could get hit with 5-10 inches of snow yadda yadda yadda...:wacko:

Today's been quite a change from the previous several days. Temps have dipped and our once cloudless, clear sky has morphed into hazy, grey. Supposed to be somewhat cooler the next few days. Mother Nature is teasing us mercilessly.

Although, I have to say our tulip poplar is now in full bloom and is beautiful. There are also some daffodils showing off in the side yard.

Last edited:
Woke up to about 1/4 inch of snow. By afternoon it was all melted again.
Only in the 30's now. Same for the weekend. Yesterday t here was a tornado that was just too darn close for my comfort. Weird happenings in Ohio this week. A minor earthquake and 3 days later a tornado.

The weather has been warmish (45-50 degrees) and raining, but here we are expecting a snow storm starting tomorrow night and into Saturday, around 1-2'. All the snow is gone, birds are singing, and yet we get another turn of the weather, which is not exactly unexpected, it's quite typical around here, but not welcomed :mad::LOL:

Raining lightly right now but we're battening down the hatches with a nor'easter on the approach. Talk about radical change, Wednesday it was a springlike 70 degrees, now winter's making a major comeback.

Wednesday it was a springlike 70 degrees, now winter's making a major comeback.

Oh wow Spiritboxer, sounds like you're in Cleveland lol

We get most of our weather from Cleveland, it's like ordering takeout....:-p Dumb as it sounds, I love storms, and dollars to donuts I'll be wandering around in the middle of this one later today. Go buy a ribeye or something else I don't need with five different kinds of meat in the freezer....Hmmm, think I need an extension cord...:rolleyes:

Its windy and chilly here today. The dog is hiding upstairs. :rolleyes:

The forecast is saying cold and possible snow for next week! :(

Cold and snowed again/ two days in a row, almost 70'week ago! Waiting for Spring to come and stay ! The perious Robins are probably freezing their tail feathers off ! Brrr 19' chill factor ! :(

last night thru this morning we received 2 inches of ice, then 6 inches of snow, capped by a coupla more inches of ice!

i have huge blisters on my hands from chopping it all away. :(

it was so solid, even my 220 lb wide load could walk across the top of it without sinking in.

on the brighter side, i got a good parking spot at work because all of those wee cars without 4wd can't move, let alone park in a foot of snow and ice.

tomorrow, i'm gonna chop out large blocks of snow and make an igloo for my boy in the back yard.

not just florida, renee, but the most beautiful part of florida as well. ;)

i love the fort myers, sanibel/captiva area. dw and i used to (and hope to again soon) vacation on sanibel every year. our favourite place was the casa ybel. i hope it wasn't too badly damaged in the past few years' storms.

i hope to build a vacation home on my property in port charlotte, someday.

so, go ahead, rub it in. i'll see if i can chuck a snowball that far...

It would probably melt berfore it go this far, I'm afraid. The landscape of the area's you mentioned have changed some,but, the spirit of the islands remain. Casa Ybel is a very nice area to stay. Leave the snow and come on down, Buckytom.:cool:

maybe this guy can reach...

0218071300aix5.jpg

if i can only get him to stop praying for snow...

0225071122awj4.jpg

Last edited:
No way is your lil guy that big! He's so adorable!

Well its only 36 out but feels much colder. Its suppose to only get up to 42 today. Oh how I miss that 70 degree weather we had early last week.....thats my comfort zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom