What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
39°F, cold, dark, breezy!

We are having a miniature blizzard, the first snow of the season! :clap:

By the first of the year I will have had enough! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Windy as all get out. Temp is 42ºF. and dropping. Not very pleasant right now. And it is only going to get worse as the night wears on. :angel:

Still T-shirt weather here, too....but I do like it. :LOL: Not hot enough to run the AC anymore, and not yet cold enough for the heater. I love open window weather. :)

It is 36ºF. and very windy out. I am going to have to get out my snow leopard coat. That thing is so heavy and warm.

I have to go up to the church. Today is the Fair and I don't want to miss it. But the sun is supposed to be shining bright today. One bright spot in my day. :angel:

acttr
38F it has been very windy the past few days. No snow yet in SE South Dakota. Snow is predicted on Monday.

Cold and windy here today too, and some snow expected Tuesday. Looks like tomorrow and Monday will still be OK for a walk here along the river, mid 50's.

39F this morning. High of 45F predicted today w a 20% chanec of rain.

Last edited by a moderator:
acttr
Brrrrr cold. 23F with strong wind. We did not get the snow they predicted. It's all North & East of us.

A very raw and windy 31°F here along the river. We got some snow too. And to think we got to 68° yesterday.

Last edited:
Overcast and a little cool. Yesterday was interesting, however. I fly for Angel Flight and had to pick up a patient and his mom in Santa Maria California.
To get to our destination I had to fly through 1500 feet of clouds to get on top.
The wild thing is that our Plumeria is still blooming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom