What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was clear sunny but cold for us in the low 60's with some wind today. It's suppose to get down to the high 30's tonight and like you Cheryl, I hate to have the forced air heat on at night. The dang vent thing in the bedroom makes this itty bitty popping noise that drives me bonkers.:wacko::mad: It's the only time I wish I was hard of hearing. Steve can't hear it at all.;)

I tried to take out the car next to me this morning with the passenger side wiper blade. That thing went 2 lanes when I turned on the wipers.

I wish my winter would get here.

Winter came and left. We've had balmy daytime temps around 40-45F since earlier this week. The snow is all but gone, the Girls (and boys) are LOVING it. They hate snow so having green grass again suits them just fine.

It looks as if we are in for some more of this unseasonable weather until Tuesday. Although snow is not forecast, the temps will get closer to normal. I'm not complaining--three months' of snow and cold weather will be plenty for me!

There is no weather here in north Hampshire.

That is to say, it is not snowing, raining or windy. There is no hail. There is no flooding.

It's a tad cold, but it isn't freezing and it is winter - so, you know, a bit of chilliness is to be expected!

I really can't complain! :rolleyes:

We've been having lows down in the low 20's the past couple of days, and may wake up to snow here in the California desert tomorrow. I hope so, while the kids are out on Christmas vacation. :)

Dang Cold 4F, ugly snow, no wind right now, which is good. Idiots drowning on the lake riding their snowmobiles on the ice. Yep, winter in Montana.

YIPPY!
It's SNOWING in ARIZONA!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
This is the best New's Years Eve you could give a little gal from Hawaii,
SNOW!
Now, I'm not talking about North Dakota kinda snowin'
just a nice gentle, huge flakes, uber quiet all of a sudden, not unbearably cold, snow fall that is beautiful, snowflakes in my eye lashes and hair to make you look like a fairy princess...
Thank you, this is a very Happy New Year

It's actually pretty warm right now. 20 deg., compare to 0 yesterday at this time of day.

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

27°F, sunny, no snow. Perplexing for this time of year here along the mighty Mississippi.

020.jpg

025.jpg

This is what I woke up to,
it started last night a little before 10 o'clock
and kept on snowing heavily until about 2 a.m.
As soon as it was light out, Dearest Husband woke me up
with kisses and shouts of "come see, come see"
So I put on my new rain boots and my insulated
Barn Jacket, grabbed my camera and went for a walk about
I may have mentioned before, we live out in the middle of the desert,
High Desert that is with not much around,
LOVE IT!!

Remind me where along the mighty Mississippi you are.

It's 46F and sunny here today. DH took the puppy to the park for a long walk.

Iowa. I've never seen a new year without snow, not that I mind. 46 sounds downright balmy.

I think winter has been cancelled here in SW PA. I think we have had .2 inches of snow so far. Today we woke up to freezing rain and the porch was a sheet of ice, but it warmed up into the low 50s and it all melted.

We got about 1/8 inch of measurable snow here today, and it's currently 34°F along the river. We're supposed to get a snow storm sometime soon, but I haven't seen anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom