What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now it's blazing away at 15. Tomorrow it will be in the low 30s with snow moving in.

Our schools have been closed for 2 days. A bunch of wimps they are!

Last edited:
High today 45F but very cloudy. Low of 18F. We are looking at a high of 19F tomorrow. Not much snow left in the yards.

We got up to 32°F here along the river. Sure didn't feel like it with the wind.

I've got it really bad here in Southern California with temperatures dropping to 84°F. I may have to put on a shirt while working in the garden. <don't hit me>

I've got it really bad here in Southern California with temperatures dropping to 84°F. I may have to put on a shirt while working in the garden. <don't hit me>

Hit you? I am going to get a piece of wet bread and slap you silly. Right now we are having a heat wave. The temp has climbed to 13ºF.

It actually feels cold today here in LA at 60. I'll be working all day landscaping in the back yard so this cool, overcast weather is welcomed as I will be sweating like a hog anyway.

It's a heat wave! We're up to 36°F, with a light dusting of snow here along the river.

Well, we managed to reach double digits today. 26ºF right now. But it is the time for it start dipping again. Up and down, up and down. And another snow storm on the way. So much to look forward to. I am going to be leaving my apartment next Thursday for my monthly visit to check my vitals.

I am very much surprised. I never let the weather get me in a funk. But if anyone who knows me, they better stay away. I am in a rotten mood and plan on staying there. Bitten heads are on the menu for tonight. :angel:

It actually feels cold today here in LA at 60. I'll be working all day landscaping in the back yard so this cool, overcast weather is welcomed as I will be sweating like a hog anyway.

The cool does feel nice today...we're getting some welcome rain up this way RF..hope it gets down to you. We're enjoying our new little electric fireplace.
img_1410806_0_bd50c46e625d8a98b492e912eb89a8b2.jpg

Rain, rain, and more rain here....love it, we need it so bad here!! :clap:
We looked outside and watched it for hours, we don't see it all that much!

Last edited:
brrrr....41F here now, low of 35F tonight. Still pouring down rain, there's a river going down my street and my backyard is flooded. :ohmy: Can't hold a candle to what you all are going through in the midwest and east coast, but it's cold here for the desert - had to turn on the heater this evening and put on a sweatshirt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom