What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice, breezy 47°F here along the mighty Mississip. Great day for Beagle-walking.

Beautiful sunny late afternoon here, about 55 degrees it may have been a bit warmer earlier. There will be a spectacular sunset. Such unusual March weather for us. I feel guilty when so many if you are still battling "Old Man Winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

We're also finally getting some less-than-miserable weather. Thank heavens. I was hoping to spend my birthday (the 5th) walking around Main Street. Instead I had to wear multiple layers and run from car to building, etc. What a pain. So am glad to have some warming!!

Mid 60's all day, beautiful day! Still trying to get used to the time change w daylight savings time.

We had thick fog this morning that finally cleared off to a sunny 62°F. The snow is disappearing here along the river.

We got up to 8°C (46°F) today.
hapydancsmil.gif

Too bad I couldn't go out and enjoy it.

Another beautiful day here along the river, currently 54°F and sunny. Too mushy to do much outside though, I've got a few pairs of mud-encrusted shoes to show for trying.

Another beautiful day here along the river, currently 54°F and sunny. Too mushy to do much outside though, I've got a few pairs of mud-encrusted shoes to show for trying.
That was the part of Spring that I did not enjoy when I lived in the country, mud everywhere.

6°C (43°F) here and that's our high for today. Flurries forecast for overnight.

Sun! SUN!! SUN!!! And, like Dawg, 54 degrees. I even spotted a touch of ground circling one of our big trees at the edge of the woods. Can spring really be just around the corner?

Oh good gravy, it's an absolutely gorgeous, sunny 63°F here along the river. Probably my second favorite temperature next to 75°F.

-4°C (25°F) and that's our high for today. It should be "warmer" for the next week, at least.

I am so ready for winter to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom