What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa folks, I'm watching the radar at the National Weather Service, and a tornado warning is headed RIGHT at me. I have battened down the hatches, and now it turned dark, supposed to at 8:45 pm though. At least I can not watch the sky anymore:blink:

bethzaring said:
whoa folks, I'm watching the radar at the National Weather Service, and a tornado warning is headed RIGHT at me. I have battened down the hatches, and now it turned dark, supposed to at 8:45 pm though. At least I can not watch the sky anymore:blink:

Hope and praying for your safety. Please let us know what is going on.:ermm:

All is well at my farm!! The closest tornado to touch down was the next county west of me. I now feel kinda silly with all the preparations I took. Besides bringing all my vegetable and flower starts inside, and I was thinking if a tornado hit my house it was going to get these buggers whether they are inside or outside, I dismantled the sawhorses and 14 foot 2x12's the plants were on, so the wind could not pick up the boards and toss them through the greenhouse glass. I left all the goats together so they could escape en mass if something happened to the barn.

Just got a lot of rain, and did I mention the wind??

Thanks for asking!

Right now in the San Fernando Valley in Southern California the temperature is almost 80 degrees. It should stay warm for a couple more days and then it will drop.

After the early and fierce arrival of summer we having some spring, its much cooler today. Go Figure! On Monday there was a strorm, Tues day that horrid kind of furious humid heat that squashes you before or in the lull of a summer storm, yesterday fierce thunder and lightning all day and into the night, and today a gently sunny and benevolent day. My sweet peas shot up in the rain and the tomatoes are so tall!

Sunny and cool, weather man is perdicting a chance of rain by this afternoon...Ratttts!

kadesma:)

balmy, sunglasses weather. being pennsylvania, tomorrow, we may scurry towards snow shovels.

Pretty crappy. Just about as dreary as it could get. Gloomy. Rain, rain, rain. When I was a child I loved these kinds of days. I relished curling up with a good book and reading all day. Now that I'm a big person, I just want to take a nap!:wacko:

The weather is too hot here, India.

We are suffering from unusual heat wave.

According to Metereologists this is due to global warming.

We had a little sleet storm this afternoon and it was pretty much gloomy and overcast all day, the temperature felt great though, kind of a sightly humid 60s all day, it was really kind of nice

Well, it was supposed to rain tonight, so it still might. But we did have a nice sunny/semi cloudy day with a cool breeze.

Oh how I am missing San Francisco weather right now though!

absolutely gorgeous, clear blue sky, slight breeze, low humidity, sunny, cool. We are in a Canadian high pressure for the next several days. Tonight it will get near freezing. No rain/clouds in the forcast, just sunny and cool, perfect.

Had to use a/c this afternoon..House temp was 80 by 1 p.m. Lovely warm and sunny..

kadesma;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom