What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's currently 0°C (32°F) and has stopped snowing.

Yesterday:

20150314_120402.jpg

Today:

20150315_093747.jpg

Yesterday:

20150314_120409.jpg

Today:

20150315_093741.jpg

That is absolutely beautiful scenery, Taxy. :ohmy: They look like Christmas greetings postcards.

Last edited:
I know, but it's still very pretty. :wub:

Coffee on the patio early this morning in the west.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 154
It's still raining softly, has been all day. So, of course I bought a new set of patio furniture, today. Got some of that plastic wicker in peacock blue and a small table with a blue glass mosaic. Bombay inspired cushions for the two chairs. It's 60F out and once it gets dark, even if it's raining, I'm taking my purple tealight lantern out for a sit down.

Hopefully the neighbors won't trash this set.

Well Addie, you guys there in Boston did it. You survived the Winter of the Most Snow Ever. A record of 108.6 inches, a full inch over the previous snowiest winter, was reached at the official weather station at Logan Airport on Sunday. I'm not sure if I should be offering congratulations or condolences. ;)

THIS was the winter Himself might have been able to talk me into moving to FL. Too late. I might consider it, though, if FL ever wants to move closer to our kids...

Well Addie, you guys there in Boston did it. You survived the Winter of the Most Snow Ever. A record of 108.6 inches, a full inch over the previous snowiest winter, was reached at the official weather station at Logan Airport on Sunday. I'm not sure if I should be offering congratulations or condolences. ;)

THIS was the winter Himself might have been able to talk me into moving to FL. Too late. I might consider it, though, if FL ever wants to move closer to our kids...

That is not a record I was striving for. I am waiting for all the snow on the benches outside the front door to melt, so I can sit outside for just a few moments. Looks like I will have to wait longer now. We have a patio. But you can't even see it. It is completely buried in snow. even all the furniture. They keep the snow blower out there. There is just a path from the snow blower to the door. And a bigger pile where the door pushed back all the snow so they could get to the snow blower. Not much hope in this building for an early Spring. :angel:

I can understand your feelings. Five times I have moved out of Massachusetts. And even though my kids were all grown and on their own, I kept coming back to be near them. I think I would have done the same thing even if I never had any kids. There is something that keeps drawing you back to home. To your birthplace.

It seems I slept through our snow fall today. I was up for almost 24 hours yesterday. Evidently my son was telling me about it and then was telling me some of the things I said and did. It seems I was sleep walking. I started to get dressed because I wanted to go sledding. And the only way he could stop me was to tell me that all the snow had melted. Then I sat down at the computer and sent out some stuff. So if you got a crazy post from me, please ignore it. I do not remember any of the stuff he was telling me. Evidently I lead a crazy life when I sleepwalk. That is something new. I have never done that before. Evidently I got up three times today and just went on doing what I normally do when I am awake. Then back to bed to finish sleeping.

I finally wake up and see that it is 36ºF. outside and the snow did not melt. But I am not going sledding. :angel:

It's snowing here. It has been snowing since 06h. It isn't accumulating on the ground because the temperature has been between -1° and 1°C. Sigh. I like winter, but enough is enough.

Mad Cook, I am not going to stomp through the tunnel looking for the light at the end. I want Spring now! So someone start stomping and turn on the light for Spring. Enough is enough. 23ºF. That is not Spring temperatures. :angel:

It has been so nice outside up until today, low 30's today. The snow is long gone but they are talking chance of it on Monday. The ground is warm enough so it will probably turn to slush if we end up getting anything

It's windy here too, Cheryl. How windy? Himself thought he saw a bird flying backwards earlier.

Also, snow again last night. OK, already. You can stop!

images

That's such a funny sight to see. Sometimes I see the birds just kind of hovering in the same spot when it's windy, wings flapping away.... :LOL:

It's sunny and -15°C (5°F). :ohmy:

Dear weather,

What's up with that? It's days since the Vernal Equinox.

No love,
taxlady

P.S. :angry: :bash:

P.P.S. :-p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom