What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just settled back to watch a nice thunderstorm, it missed us. One grumble and a spit. It had gotten up to 80°F earlier. Now the sun's out, but we may get something later.

Lots of severe weather in nearby communities, including tornado watches and warnings.

Last edited:
It snowed yesterday. That snow is all gone now, but there is still some of the winter's accumulation. It's 5°C (41°F) and we are expecting rain overnight and tomorrow.

Was a warm and beautiful day, now we have thunder storms that are shaking the house! Thunder storm season has arrived.

Upside, it's helping wash away some of the pollen, there is A LOT of pollen.

I'd just settled back to watch a nice thunderstorm, it missed us. One grumble and a spit. It had gotten up to 80°F earlier. Now the sun's out, but we may get something later.

Lots of severe weather in nearby communities, including tornado watches and warnings.

Our thunderstorm missed us, too! Hit Fort Worth with a vengeance. Not even a drop of much needed rain. With luck there might be one more thunderstorm in the dry line expected in North Texas. At least tomorrow will be beautiful for the Ranger's Home Opener vs Houston.

There's always the weekend... Gotta stay in and clean house in preparation for my brother's visit, so rain would be quite nice. ;)

It was an absolutely gorgeous, sunny 70°F (my favorite temperature) here along the river today. Now it's dark.

We had a cloudy, sprinkly day, then the sun popped out late afternoon. It made for a nice walk at 67°F.

83F now at a little after 6PM. High of 93F tomorrow, according to the weather reports.

Ugh. Here comes the desert heat. :(

Sunny and 19°C, going up to 20°C (68°F). Patio door and windows are open.
hapydancsmil.gif

We need rain! We never get rain or snow in Los Angeles............

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

We still have six feet of snow over in South Boston. It is located at the snow farm. The outside of it is dirty and black. But scrape the top off and it is a beautiful white. Come and take what you want. The city is just letting it sit there and melt on its own. There is so much, it will take to fall for it all to melt. :angel:

Sunny and spring-like all day but now, at midnight, I'm frozen. It'll be a hot water bottle tonight. Still a chance of frosts at night at this time of the year over here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom