What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Night owls that we are, we wondered at 2:30AM how many neighbors woke suddenly when the Mother of All Thunder Booms rolled through the area, followed by one huge flash of lightening. Needless to say, this Midwestern native went right into the sun room to enjoy Nature's firework show. Lightning, thunder, rain pounding down. Ah, just like home.

We've had one short peek of sun. Otherwise, it's been pretty gloomy. Still, no more snow on the ground, so it's all good. :)

Night owls that we are, we wondered at 2:30AM how many neighbors woke suddenly when the Mother of All Thunder Booms rolled through the area, followed by one huge flash of lightening. Needless to say, this Midwestern native went right into the sun room to enjoy Nature's firework show. Lightning, thunder, rain pounding down. Ah, just like home.

We've had one short peek of sun. Otherwise, it's been pretty gloomy. Still, no more snow on the ground, so it's all good. :)

If that came our way, then I slept right through it. We did have bright sunshine this morning. But now it is overcast and cloudy. The temp is trying its hardest to go down. :angel:

Sunny and positively hot for April. I got laundry dry outside on the line - first this spring!

All set to go pear-shaped by the weekend though judging by the weather forecast

Sunny and positively hot for April. I got laundry dry outside on the line - first this spring!

All set to go pear-shaped by the weekend though judging by the weather forecast

Any lacy panties hanging out there for the neighbors to report on? :angel:

Makes up for the grillin' weather you guys had a week or so ago, Whisk. ;)

Our skies cleared nicely, right before the sun had set. Going to be chilly tonight.......hmm, chili. Sounds like a good idea for supper tomorrow.

So Cheryl, did you get your rain? I hope so.

Right now it is 51ºF. and holding. Our temps yesterday were in the high 60's. And tomorrow promises to be even better than today. I can live with that.

CG, we did get the thunder storms last night. Spike woke up and found Teddy laying right on top of his stomach under the blanket. He is so terrified of storms. So he made him get off and lay beside him. Then Spike turned on his side and held him close to him. I slept right through all of it. :angel:

Sometimes I wonder about weather.com.
We had another big thunderstorm about a half hour ago, and I was looking at weather.com - it said it was 70F here, and a 20% chance of rain. At the time it was pouring down rain and a chilly 59F. :ermm::huh:

Two downpours in two days!! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom