What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the rain of last week Milan is sunny and bright. Its too early to tell, but I think today coul be really hot again.

same here (- the dog bit)
it`s also quite Variable here too, sunny at times and then raining 20 mins later and then back again.
I think we`re having Aprils weather in May.

After having temps approaching 90's the past couple of weeks, our temp was supposed to be 70 yesterday - didn't make it past 65. Today's forecast is 75, but it is very cool about 55 and very windy. We haven't had any rain since February and the fires aren't very far away. Some of the roads are closed and we are certainly hoping for diminishing winds so the fires can be brought under control. Much of the Okeefenokee has really been affected. Also the TPC was moved to May to escape March winds and the winds are horrific out there this week. Probably high scores for those golfers unless it changes.

Here in Boston, the forecast is for picture-perfect warm sunny cloudless weather in the upper 70s and low 80s for the next several days!! Wow!!!!!!!

After all that nasty weather we were forced to deal with last month and March, I think we're entitled to some warm and inviting sunny spring and summer-like weather!!:)

Our temps are perfect low to mid 80's, but the smoke is coming in from the fires north of us. A beautiful spring day otherwise. As my dh says "another day in Paradise".

It's about 65 right now, sunny and cool..Should see a 77 this afternoon..Perfect work in the yard day..

kadesma

Its crazy here. I was out detailing my blazer 3 days ago and it was in the 80's....my lobster back is proof of how intense it was. Well yesterday we were blasted with temps that stayed in the 50's most of the day and here we are today in the high 40's.....ugh!

i was just commenting on this in another thread...it is positively gloomy out...its grey and drizzling and only in the 50's

It was in the 30's last night and we woke to frost. Can you believe that? I had seen a weather update around 8:00 p.m. last night. So I covered my plants again! People were hitting WW buying rolled plastic to cover their gardens.

It was a nice thick icy frost on everything! :ohmy:

The sun came out to warm and cheer everything and everybody. That was a big crowd pleaser. Hoping to get into the 60's and that sunshine just may ring it in!

I just knew that I shouldn't have put the hot cocoa to the back of the cupboard yesterday! Maybe I should get it back to the front before it snows!!! :angel:

Perfect birthday weather here. It's about 65 or 70 degrees, with extremely low humidity. The sky's an awesome blue and the air is clear, clear, clear. Just about as nice as it gets. We're supposed to enjoy this for at least another 5 days. Yeah!!!

Katie E said:
Perfect birthday weather here. It's about 65 or 70 degrees, with extremely low humidity. The sky's an awesome blue and the air is clear, clear, clear. Just about as nice as it gets. We're supposed to enjoy this for at least another 5 days. Yeah!!!

I am sure this day will last beautifully for you Kate E. I just hate to ask you to use your only birthday wish on the weather for the other 5 days, but would you please? Just this one year? Just blow a little of that heat off your cake toward the northwest! :ROFLMAO: And think Illinois.

We just had a tornado warning for our town. They are saying now that the storm is about 14 miles north of us. It's only until 5:15, so just a few more minutes and it should be over. Hearing the sirens go off sure is scary. I hope and pray that there was no one hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom